Stowe, VT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from katel. Show katel's posts

Stowe, VT

Hi everyone! So we're getting married this weekend (yay!!) and then just going up to Stowe for 2 nights (Monday and Tuesday) afterwards...neither of us have ever been, can anyone recommend good places to eat out at? We are comfortable both in divey places and in fancy places, so any recommendations would be great! Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Lakehousegirl. Show Lakehousegirl's posts

Stowe, VT

We've spent a couple of long weekends in Stowe at The Topnotch. The spa is GREAT, and their restaurant, Norma's, hasn't disappointed yet.

www.topnotchresort.com

Have a great wedding, a couple of days in Vermont sounds perfect after the big day!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from smithie02. Show smithie02's posts

Stowe, VT

Gracie's on the Main Street there has awesome burgers and tons of choices. And hit up McCarthy's for breakfast!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

Stowe, VT

I second Topnotch. Stayed there with my FI and it was great. They have 3 pools and a hot tub. It's beautiful there. The room was very nice too, with a great view of the MT.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from katel. Show katel's posts

Stowe, VT

We're staying down the street from the topnotch at a not-so-fancy-place, as the guy who owns it is a customer of ours at the marina and gave us the room for free. Following the two Topnotch suggestions, though, we've booked the "couples deluxe session" for foot rubs, massages, champagne, etc. for Tuesday...they stated that we had use of the resort for the whole day, as we had booked a session, so we're looking foreward to that! Thanks for the recommendation! And we'll definitley check out Gracie's and McCarthy's...thanks ladies!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

Stowe, VT

My friend's husband is a chef at Topnotch, so I'll recommend it too :-) If you're into the pub scene, the Matterhorn isn't bad either. They usually have good live music there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

Stowe, VT

When you are there if you want to go some place for a "quick" hike, its only 15 min or so, check out Moss Glen Falls. It is a big waterfall at the top of the hike and romantic too. Just a though for a free thing to do on an afternoon.