Testing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from julper. Show julper's posts

Testing

I actually didn't test until 14 dpo because I was charting, and my temps kept going down, so I thought my cycle would be over any day! Plus I had pretty bad cramps so I even made sure to buy a new box of tampons. Then on 14 dpo my temp went up instead of down and I thought, hmm, maybe I will just try a test. I didn't even tell DH I was taking it. I was very shocked to see the digital readout say "pregnant!"

If I were you I would wait until 13 or 14 dpo, if you can stand the wait! Good luck!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from am1028. Show am1028's posts

Testing

I got a very strong positive in the middle of the afternoon at 11 dpo.� I don't think this is all that common though.� It also depends on how your body metabolizes stuff.� Some people have very high HcG levels and others not as much.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from itny_toy. Show itny_toy's posts

Testing

At 12dpo I got what I thought was an evap on a $tree test when I held it in the window and tilted it a certain way.� That night I lay in bed just knowing I was pregnant, it was weird.� The next morning, 13dpo, my temp took a massive dive and I wanted to cry.� I tested anyway and got a clear + on both $tree and FRER.� My beta that afternoon was 51 miu.� Then of course I dug the $tree test out of the trash to get a picture of it, because I am obsessed like that.� Looking now at the picture I can clearly see a line, but that was after the stupid thing sat in the trash overnight!I never would have tested + at 10dpo, or even 11.�

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

Testing

Lakewinnigirl, sorry about the dive, but you're not totally out until AF arrives. I�understand how you feel�- 6 months feels like a long time when it comes to ttc. I just started month 5 (AF arrived today) and it already feels like we should have gotten a BFP already. It's so hard to wait. Take time to be sad and you'll be ready to move ahead soon.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from blushingbride1. Show blushingbride1's posts

Testing

rhm327-Sorry to hear that AF arrived today...� Keep trying!� Soon you will see a�BFP!� :-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rhm327. Show rhm327's posts

Testing

Thanks, blushingbride. I hope so! Keep us updated on your fertility DA.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from quadgirl79. Show quadgirl79's posts

Testing

Sorry to hear AF arrived for you guys :-(.� I know how it feels.� I am in the 2 week waiting period right now and this is my fourth month of trying.-->-->I went to the doctor last week to get tested for the Cystic Fibrosis Gene since the gene runs in my DH family they wanted to make sure I did not carry it.��� Anyway, while I was there, I had a pretty good conversation with the NP I saw.� She was really cool and told me she knows how frustrating this can be for women especially if you are young and healthy.�� The one thing she said to me was not to make it my job and just have fun with it, and you will have a better chance.�� I totally understood what she was coming from.� I don�t think I was getting stressed over the fact that it was not happening it was just very disappointing when it did not.� -->-->She also gave me the advice to take a month off if you are very overwhelmed and just have sex for fun like you used to.� No pressure.� Because� She said the percentage of couples that gets prego during that month is very high.� �I said to her, how the heck does it happen to people by mistake and I am trying so hard and it will not happen.� Her answer was because they don�t have the stress about getting pregnant and it just happens.-->-->I just thought I would shoot that advice over to you girls although I am sure you probably have been told the same things.� �Hang in there, Im trying!-->-->�

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rysmom. Show rysmom's posts

Testing

quadgirl - your NP is right!� My parents tried for 3 years to conceive me.� As soon as they stopped and started to look into adoption they found out my mom was pregnant.� She swears that people try too hard these days.� �It took us 9 months to conceive our first child.� After about 6 months of trying I saw my PCP and explained to her that we had been trying with�no luck.� She ordered a thyorid test to appease me�I think.� Turns out I have Graves Disease (over active thyroid).� I was on my medicine for one month when we conceived.� Turns out that was the problem.� Second time around was less time but the thyorid was out of control for a while and as soon as it was under control we conceived again.