Want to get married on Lake Winnipesaukee? UPDATE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleSpig04. Show LittleSpig04's posts

READ MY LAST POST BELOW AFTER YOU READ NEW ONE!!!!

Met with the tent rental company today and booked their services. It's Exeter Rentals. The final cost will depend on exact number of guests attending which we will know 6 weeks before the wedding, but we based it on 200 people for now. That's how many we are inviting but we expect between 150-175. Here's the estimate for 200 people. It will be cheaper once we get a final head count. If you are planning a wedding with less than 200 people this would be a great deal for us both!

$5200.00 to rent the below items. They said there would be no additional cost to split this as the items are rented for the weekend. I would plan to pay more than half since it's I'd have a Saturday wedding.

40 x 100 Tention Tent
    15 x 30 White Dance Floor
    White Garden chairs for the Reception
    White Standard chairs for the ceremony
    25 Square tables, fit 8 people each
    1 gift table
    1 cake table with wheels
    Square plates and silverware

LAST POST
    I'm getting married at Brewster Academy in Wolfeboro, NH on June 27, 2009. They've had plenty of weddings there but they are not a "wedding venue". I am in the wedding industry and this is exactly what I was looking for. The campus is beautiful and they are willing to have your guests stay overnight in dorm rooms fairly cheap. I don't think my guests will be staying at the campus but there are plenty of hotels/bed and breakfasts within walking distance. If you are interested in a Friday or Sunday wedding, I'm actually looking to possibly make a deal with a tent rental company and split the cost for having the rentals for two days! It's a good deal for someone just planning their wedding and doesn't mind a Non-Saturday wedding. Also, the rental of the campus is $500 on a Saturday and would probably be cheaper on Sunday! LOCATION: It's a HUGE grassy area right on Lake Winnipesaukee If you check it out online look for the Boathouse http://www.brewsteracademy.org/tour/index.html

Both ceremony and reception are being held in that location. The area is large enough to have 3 separate sites, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception.

E-mail me with any questions as I do not check this site too often.
    LittleSpig04@aol.com

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from yucky. Show yucky's posts

If you want to get married on the lake, go to Church Landing. Well worth it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleSpig04. Show LittleSpig04's posts

Church Landing is nice but it's a "Wedding Venue" the typical place to have a wedding which I was trying to go away from. Worth looking at if you're a traditonal bride.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleSpig04. Show LittleSpig04's posts

Hello!

I had someone possibly intersted in having their wedding on June 28, 2009 but they just let me know that their photographer is not available on that date and will not work for them. SO, the date is still available and I spoke to Brewster Academy about having two weddings that weekend and they said they could do it. E-mail me if you are interested in splitting the rental cost with me and save lots of $$

LittleSpig04@aol.com