Wedding Review-11/07/08 Topsfield Commons

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nsh1018. Show nsh1018's posts

It is always reassuring to hear of another great wedding at the Commons. My daughter is being married there next April Our only concern is that Vinwood will no longer be the required caterer. They have hired a new in-house chef. Given their reputation, I am trying to remain assured that this will be a class act! So sorry about the honeymoon!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishchick. Show irishchick's posts

Whoa, David LaChapelle the celebrity photgrapher and filmmaker was your wedding photographer?

Thanks for the review - it sounds like a beautiful day, congratulations!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ellejay. Show ellejay's posts

they now have an "in house chef". They are also now having tastings-.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nsh1018. Show nsh1018's posts

Actually, just went to a tasting on Monday night. The food was fabulous. The beef tenderloin was outstanding, and my daughter loved the salmon. All the appetizers, salads, and side dishes were great. One of the assistant chef's is Mary Bandereck's husband. Mary does many of the cakes at The Commons. I was quite worried before the tasting but I feel much better, if the food is as good as it was at the tasting we should have a great night!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mob2010. Show mob2010's posts

We are considering The Commons for spring or summer of 2010 and wonder if anyone can comment on the issues of handicapped access (did anyone use Lyons Ambulence for assistance); and would love to know how the food service and quality of food is now after change of vendors? It appears to be a lovely and very unique place.