What a Joke

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

What a Joke

Two major errors in 2 simple sentences?

I finished a post, and the screen changed and said in red letters at the top that my post has been
    " sumbitted successfully."

and "Your submission is awaiting approval."

One can say a submission awaits approval, or that there is a submission awaiting approval.

English is my 3rd language, and yes I make errors, and form sentences with awkward constructions suited to other languages, not English. I expect better of the word processing and information retrieval techies at the Globe.

Will search and edit functions ever be fixed by this team ?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

What a Joke

I've had good luck with edit lately...haven't you? I'm still disappointed with BDC, but they seemed to have fixed the edit function at least. Let's keep our fingers crossed for the rest. At least it seems they are trying, finally!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

What a Joke

Gee, only an hour later, the message has changed to "This post requires approval."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

What a Joke

Kargiver - as has happened twice in 5 minutes, sometimes in the middle of an edit, the screen goes blank, and the only way to complete the edit is to go back and open the thread and start over.

Also, when there is a reply quote, or the edit is 3-4 sentences down, more than the screen will hold, I scroll down reading and the second I attempt to use the cursor for a correction, the screen rests to the top paragraph. Over, and over.

A single spelling error can take multiple tries. I often need to trim excess dependent clauses (yes, you have noticed) to an English construction, but as have a milisecond on the jumping screen.
    Tukisinngittung!

Sections
Shortcuts