Where do I start?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeasyII. Show LeasyII's posts

Where do I start?

I need to find a venue that meets all of the following criteria, and I can't seem to know where to begin to find any places that meet all of these.
    I'd love to hear people's opinions and Ideas on this.
    The festivities are in July, so I'd like to find a place that:

1. Is outdoors
    2. in the greater Boston area
    3. will allow for a live band and DJ
    4. Allows alcohol
    5. Can have catering from an outside catering services- in other words, I dont want to have a restaurant on premises.

Any Ideas, or if you've had experience in doing an outdoor thing, please let me know.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beniceboston. Show beniceboston's posts

Where do I start?

I dont mean to keep promoting my venue but I'm glad I found it and it wasnt on a lot of the search sites when i was looking www.miltonhoosicclub.com They have a club & a really nicely landscaped back yard for tenting/outdoor ceremonies & a really nice veranda with an ivy covered section.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Where do I start?

The Wayside Inn (Rt 20 Sudbury) meets all but the last one I think, but their food is fabulous...

www.wayside.org

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

Where do I start?

Leasyll- I was in your boat as well. Here are the places that I looked at and looked into:

The Commandants House, charlestown Navy yard
    The commanders Mansion, Watertown
    The Bradley Estate, Canton
    Larz Anderson Auto Museum and park
    Elm Bank- Wellesley Hortocultural Society
    Thompson Island- one of the boston harbor islands
    Cylcorama- South End
    The Endicott Estate

Let me know if you need more info on any of these places. :) Hope that helps!