April Fools' Day!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCAEStaff. Show BDCAEStaff's posts

April Fools' Day!

What's the most hilarious April Fools' prank you've ever masterminded? We want details, but please remember to keep it safe and clean.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bidemytime. Show bidemytime's posts

Re: April Fool's!

I once broadcast that Mayor Menino died... but that didn't go over so well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0xgirl. Show s0xgirl's posts

HAHAHHA ^

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainHook978. Show CaptainHook978's posts

This one is a classic.  I did it in 2000 in Florida, but word of it seems to have spread to the supreme court and around the world!

See, I got a bunch of pencils, and snuck into some polling places where they had these voting machines with a stylus that punches out pieces of the ballot...  well, I jammed the pencil points in the hole that would be a vote for this candidate I didn't like, and broke off the pencil point!  I figured it would be really funny when the old folks down there couldn't summon the strength to push the stylus through that hole!

The whole prank ended up on the news, did you happen to see it?  It caused the biggest doofus in the world to actually get elected!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluejay7. Show bluejay7's posts

I once removed a few keys from a keyboard of a co-worker and shuffled them around. You should've seen the frustration build.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bidemytime. Show bidemytime's posts

A co-worker did that to me once, but the joke was on him -- I touch-type so I never even noticed.  He came clean a few days later, but of course it's not funny if you have to explain it Smile

In Response to Re: April Fool's!:
    [QUOTE]I once removed a few keys from a keyboard of a co-worker and shuffled them around. You should've seen the frustration build.
    Posted by bluejay7[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from whiskeymustache. Show whiskeymustache's posts

I was in the second grade the teacher passed out a math test with division or fractions or material that a second grader would not have yet learned. She said if you don't pass the test, you will repeat the second grade. As soon as we all realized what the material was, the vast majority of kids were crying. She let this go on for about ten or so minutes and then told us it was an April fool's joke. Then out came the ice cream and it was all good!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Just love that teacher!
    In Response to Re: April Fool's!:
    [QUOTE]I was in the second grade the teacher passed out a math test with division or fractions or material that a second grader would not have yet learned. She said if you don't pass the test, you will repeat the second grade. As soon as we all realized what the material was, the vast majority of kids were crying. She let this go on for about ten or so minutes and then told us it was an April fool's joke. Then out came the ice cream and it was all good!
    Posted by whiskeymustache[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fbscout. Show Fbscout's posts

Last year I changed our phone system from english to japanesse to only the admin staff phones, then sent out an email to all staff telling them our phone system was hit with a virus that was caused by misuse of the phone. If the phone was misused or dropped it would be infected by the japenanese bettle virus. It was a riot, when only some of the admin staff phones were changed to japanesse of cours those were the staff that usually slam down thier phones. I made them suffer for the day before letting them know irt was an April fools joke

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sophie08. Show Sophie08's posts

A co- worker came into work wearing a cast on her leg, letting everyone believe she broke her leg. Everyone treated her like queen for a day. She was in her late 70's, milked it for what it was worth. When she was getting ready to leave for the day, as she hobbled passed the front desk with concerned co-workers in tow, she ripped off the cast, yelled "Happy April Fools Day" and danced down the stairs to the front entrance as she threw the crutches in the air. ......LOL That is one of the best April Fools prank I ever had the pleasure of witnessing. She let me know the day before what she had planned. Wink

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbill. Show mrbill's posts

How about that classic Western Union Telegram - "Please disregard 1st telegram"  (when there is no 1st telegram). 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rajames. Show rajames's posts

Re: April Fools' Day!

One of my roommates and his gf used to get busy...loudly. So my other roommate and I hid my guitar amp under his bed, hooked up a microphone and then ran a 30 foot cable out of the window down into the dining room.

When they started, my other roommate and I started talking in to the mic "hang in their [name deleted]. Everything is going to be ok. Don't think about us. Wait! Not yet! No, not yet....." and on and on.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from daisy1. Show daisy1's posts

Be the last to go to bed or wake and move the victims car out of sight so when they leave to go to work they walk out to a missing/stolen car.  I first did this to my dad way back in the 70's and it has worked just as well on everyone I've done it to since.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from trottier. Show trottier's posts

I am a oldie so this goes back to 1963. The big inspection was due at our barracks, always a big thing because of week end passes. Me and my roommates, just prior to inspection, removed his clothes from his locker, and hung up a lot of women's bra;s(from the waf barracks)slips and a girdle. Since it was well know he was a stickler for impressing the inspecting officer.As  we stood at attention the capt came in , and gave us the mighty inspection, looking for demerits. The capt, was in on the prank, so he next for the first time decided to inspect our closets.All pass until he opened our roommates closet, and there in its glory was a wardrobe of sexy womens apparell. The capt shouted, that this man be written up, for not having the bras's slips etc in proper order, and will be required to report to him , with the intimate apparell properly displayed on his body.   It was a great joke, still laugh today. Kevin shocked and bewildered, was mad, then laughed to tears.   Nothing like a april fools joke pulled off to perfection.

Sections
Shortcuts