Blind date tales

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebecca999. Show rebecca999's posts

Blind date tales

glad you liked that! and Alec Baldwin is still attractive and its not like George Clooney has lost his looks either.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebecca999. Show rebecca999's posts

Blind date tales

I think he's addressing me not you. I wont reply to it because I dont think you can say those things legally on this forum. lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebecca999. Show rebecca999's posts

Blind date tales

very funny. i do like younger men

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

Blind date tales

"I don't think it has anything to do with age. Sounds more like mental stability."

You are right. The larger issue is that there is a reason. I picked the age because that was the age group I had been dating at the time. It could be 38 now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from eflynn28. Show eflynn28's posts

Blind date tales

I'm with you! Single and having fun!

BTW - your stories were priceless. I've had some doozies myself. You have to wonder about some of the people you get to meet...at least they are interesting though!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebecca999. Show rebecca999's posts

Blind date tales

Because good looking men treat their woman like crap and think they (the woman) is privileged to be with them or something. one experience of mine .. although it wasnt a blind date. The last blind date was the last and it was this aging, short, attitude unattractive guy who was much cuter in person. i was being nice and polite by not faking a sickness when I saw him and he ended up telling me I had my "chance" when I hesitated when he asked if he could call me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from eflynn28. Show eflynn28's posts

Blind date tales

That one has always stumped me as well....I've yet to find an answer!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ennui. Show ennui's posts

Blind date tales

"I was also set up on a few blind dates and found that any woman 35+ who has never been married, was never married for a reason."

This is true because of the limited selection of men who do not possess your condescending attitude. In the long run, you probably did these women a favor so we owe you a big thanks!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from serenity1212123. Show serenity1212123's posts

Blind date tales

"Slacker men are so ugly inside and out"

Ouch.

But it was the Nineties! Everybody was doing it! And honestly, I'm trying to change! I'll be off the couch in just a few minutes.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebecca999. Show rebecca999's posts

Blind date tales

not to mention how he told ne he had gastric bypass surgery? (like lyposuction) and proceeded to show me his license pictur eof when he was FAT! it was disgusting

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebecca999. Show rebecca999's posts

Blind date tales

One thing about short guys. I am only 5'5" and there is this guy at work who is my height or shorter and If I was five years younger I would go out with him in a second. He is really cute and manly. It's not really about the height.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lilmissangela. Show lilmissangela's posts

Blind date tales

I did something very similar to a "30 minute rule" date.

I had never posted anything in any personals before. Exactly 2 years ago, I posted an ad on Craigslist in the women seeking men section on a whim. Just wrote exactly what I was looking for, "Just a somewhat attractive person to hang out with" was the title. I was not really looking for a relationship just wanted to meet someone without any pretense, basically send me send a photo and we'll go from there.

I described myself honestly, but didn't post a pic. I basically wrote if I'm interested, I'll respond and send you a pic etc.... and we could meet for coffee or not, either person could leave at any moment, no hard feelings. I want to meet face to face without any obligation to stay on either side. But I wanted to meet that day, I didn't want 60 emails then 12 phone calls to meet a person 10 weeks later like you end up on most personal sites, then after all that you meet and there's no chemistry.

Anyways, I got 75 responses in the first 2 hours.... Emailed back about 7 of them with my pic... chatted with a couple... actually met only 1... the first one I had emailed back.... We actually live together now, lol, 2 years together, after posting an ad on a whim one random morning ... but I can tell you "these results are NOT typical". I honestly had NO expectations what so ever.

But the whole let's just meet and see how we feel thing is definitely the way to go....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from withououtaclue. Show withououtaclue's posts

Blind date tales

is that a yes?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_440204. Show user_440204's posts

Blind date tales

So you can bash women over 35 who have never been married? So, then we can bash you back because you "were" married....wonder why you're not anymore....

I totally agree with you. There is also a "reason" why people that "were" married are divorced, but they don't see it that way. They usually blame it on the ex.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_440204. Show user_440204's posts

Blind date tales

And why should they settle? Myself, I'd rather stay single than have to live the rest of my life with a loser. As I don't believe in divorce, it would never be an option so I would be stuck with them.

Another point of your's that I totally agree with. I know quite a few women (and men) that have settled for the sake of being married and are stuck in miserable marriages/relationships due to financial and/or other reasons. I'm much happier being single and alone rather than being in a lonely marriage/relationship.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_440204. Show user_440204's posts

Blind date tales

its the height challenged ones that get all pissy --- Its amazing!

I believe that's called the "Napolean Complex"