Do you make lists?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

Do you make lists?

Do you make lists on a regular basis? For what use -- to organize your day or to plot out dreams? Share your lists!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billywalsh. Show billywalsh's posts

Do you make lists?

I carry around a "to do" list all the time. Updating and crossing off items as needed. It let's my mind focus on matters at hand and not have to worry about things that I can look at the to do list as a reminder.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

Do you make lists?

At this point I couldn't live without my day planner. I think I'd rather lose my wallet! At least I know what's in there and what I have to do about it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Do you make lists?

I have always made lists - shopping lists - greeting card lists, but most of all a small spiral notebook I keep open on a kitchen hutch where I keep a list of everything I may think of that either needs doing or needs attention in one way or another. These pages aren't torn out, things are crossed off as they get done. During the course of the day I may see or think of something I want to take care of, and if it isn't added to that list, it's gone.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AllForADeuce. Show AllForADeuce's posts

Do you make lists?

I make lists all the time. The list I just re-did was my goals list. Immediate, short term, long term, etc. I break it into life/personal, financial, work and my side business and I set revamp it once a month.

I found doing it monthly is most productive, especially when trying to obtain a long term goal. If you have to travel from A to Z on a long term goal, you need to break out the a + b + c + d + etc that gets to the Z of the long term goal. It helps me keep track of the "growth" to goal Z and I can better keep track of what I've done, where I am and how much I need to do to get to the end.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ebelleza. Show ebelleza's posts

Do you make lists?

I'm totally a list-maker. Every Thursday I start pulling a list together of what I want to do and need to do for the weekend. I work M-F so i want to make sure that I don't miss anything and I can plan my weekends accordingly. I have a list of To-Do items for work to make sure I accomplish all my manager needs me to do. I have a list "Things to do before I die." I manage a list for grocery shopping that we add to as the week progresses so we don't forget anything. Love Lists! I love feeling organized and then productive as I cross things off that I have completed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scorpio75. Show Scorpio75's posts

Do you make lists?

The Go-Gos did a song called the Girl of a 100 Lists and that is what my husband says I am. I have a list for:
    • Groceries
    • What dinner is for each night (which builds the grocery list)
    • Things I want/need for birthdays etc
    • Errands I need to run
    • Household maintenance that needs done
    • Bills to pay
    They help me focus on what I am doing so that I can do it well, rather than trying to remember what I need to do in the future. I just write something on the appropriate list and get back to what is at hand.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from msmollymac. Show msmollymac's posts

Do you make lists?

I have become a habitual list maker, more so at work than at home.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ManOnTheSilverMountain. Show ManOnTheSilverMountain's posts

Do you make lists?

No, that's what my Outlook Calendar is for.

:-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ManOnTheSilverMountain. Show ManOnTheSilverMountain's posts

Do you make lists?

[Quote]I have become a habitual list maker, more so at work than at home.[/Quote]

Are you dressed in black black black?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ManOnTheSilverMountain. Show ManOnTheSilverMountain's posts

Do you make lists?

I don't know if I've ever made one of WildOn's Power Rankings lists.

*mime frown*

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Do you make lists?

Oh yes, lists - couldn't manage w/o them. Have lived with them all my life. But I do mine on sticky notes - when a task is done, I can tear it off.
    I also have a pen and a small notebook in my purse. If I see something or remember something while away from home, I jot it down. Lists are a great thing.