How difficult is it to return your shopping carts?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

What's really going on here? To me, it smacks of sheer laziness, but maybe I'm missing something. Are you saving the space for later? Are you trying to position your cart so one gust of wind will blow it into the car of your arch nemesis? Do you believe others enjoy banging dings out of their doors? Because I can't think of any logical reason that a person who was able to handle driving to the store, shopping, and loading purchased items into the back of a vehice is simply unable to walk an additional ten feet to put the shopping cart where an unsuspecting soul won't drive into it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Thank you lucy for posting this. This bothers me to no end. Just last night I was walking towards my car with a full cart, when someone parked her empty cart right behind my car.
    I was upset, but not getiing into a verbal confrontation, I placed my full cart kitty corner right behind her car (she would not be able to move w/o hitting it), while I took my time to move her empty cart into the area, where it was supposed to be collected. Boy was she angry. She hunked her horn at me endlessly, but I took my time (maybe more that I should have, I admit).
    Whe I finally gave her a chance to leave w/o crushing my groceries - she sped off showing me her finger. But the time I delayed her is enough of a reward for me. I just hope I gave her a lesson.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

Pingo - you are awesome. That was hilarious. Thank you