I-Pay-Tax Program

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

I-Pay-Tax Program

i'm familiar w/it.� unfortunately i think its a situation where they could be alot more effective in their investigation, and they seem to target the college areas around boston.how did you report it?� online or via telephone?� sometimes the phone # provided on the MA website dosent necessarily work if you live in NH...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

I-Pay-Tax Program

yes Leasyll..if you are in MA, call "1-800-I PAY TAX" to report anyone w/an out of state registration living in MA.� be prepared to provide the year/make/model and the state/plate # of the vehicle.�

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

I-Pay-Tax Program

There is a form you can down load and fax back to them.� But they don't do anything about it.� There was a neighbor that lived and worked in MA had her kids going to school in MA and had a crappy suv with balding tires and other maintence issues.� She lived near me for 2 years and nothing happened.� I think she moved because I haven't seen any car in her assigned space nor heard her children screaming for the past two weeks, it is so blessedly quite now, thank goodness.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from whipsmama. Show whipsmama's posts

I-Pay-Tax Program

First & last time I ever reported someone by calling this number was about 2 years ago. I reported a former neighbor approximately a year & a half ago�for living in MA & having registered NH plates.� The local police even used to ticket the guy almost nightly for parking his car in the street instead of using his driveway because it was more "convenient" for him to do so......two years later he's still living there w/NH plates.� UGH!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

I-Pay-Tax Program

if they've got florida plates, there is a good chance they're snowbirds, especially if they're elderly.�� a friend of mine's parents do the spring/summer/early fall�thing in boston,� but winter in florida.�

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

I-Pay-Tax Program

Could it be that this neighbor of yours has a property in NH as well?Could it be he owns a company registered in NH and his company - not he- owns the cars? Could it be he works for a company in NH and has useof that company's cars? Could it be that he is leasing the cars from acar dealership in NH? Do you really know the whole story as to why hehas NH plates? There are multiple reasons, why people have non-MAplates, even though they live in MA.