Is Dunkin Donuts Keeping Your Change?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from massyankee. Show massyankee's posts

Anyone else experience Dunkin Donuts staff not giving change back? It appears that those who staff Dunkin Donuts cash registers have their own "Keep the change" program...only problem is that they are keeping my change!� I have experienced not receive change of 20 cents�at:156 King Street, Cohasset MA155 Church St Pembroke, MA�

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from massyankee. Show massyankee's posts

And if so, provide store addresses!

https://www.dunkindonuts.com/aboutus/store/Search.aspx

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

Never have this problem at the DD on Lexington St in Waltham

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

They have never actually not given me back change (Reading area) , butI do get "the eye" if I don't drop the change in the cup. Which Idon't. It is my money and change adds up---- to another cup of coffee.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

i've been getting the change back, and haven't been contributing to the cup...my issues with dunkies is the vast majority of their employees�don't�speak or read the�english language.� they don't understand "light, NO sugar" in the coffee.� they also don't understand "two hash browns", or the fact they're supposed to charge less�if you use your own commuter mug...the one on summer street @ macy's is rediculous during the week.� i'll stop in, and place my coffee & food order (usually a toasted bagel w/cream cheese, very simple) and people who ordered after me get their food order before I do...i find this real irritating.� one time i was at the dunkin's in union square in�somerville..w/a coupon for $1. off a dozen donuts.� i handed the coupon to the cashier, and he's looking at it like he didn't know what it was...he couldn't speak, never mind read english.....the guy he was working with had to tell him what it was and show him what to do...����

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

i used to work for DD a while back, and the�dunkies i worked at had a strict "no tipping" policy...if we had customers leave a tip, it went back into the franchise...we didnt get to keep it...�

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5strings. Show 5strings's posts

OR .....get Honeydew Coffee, instead - which is far superior to the 'new' coffee that Dunkies began using a few years back! Anyone remember how the "old" dunkin coffee tasted?? The franchisees were forced to get the new coffee by corporate. The new coffee different beans) is not even close to the 'original'!

As for MY change ....don't try to rob me! If I want to hand some of my hard-earned cash for some reason, I will! But don't assume I want to!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Herebychoice. Show Herebychoice's posts

Even if I just get a $3 coffee, I use my credit card.

It's only 20 cents here and there. But DBF took all the change we gathered in time to the bank and it was about $150! So that took care of our utilities.

Not to mention all the money that I save by making coffee at home and going to DD only every other month or so.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Well, in my previous post I complemented my Reading DD for not keeping my change. Not any more.
    It was only a few cents - but a few cents here and there adds up. I had to ask the guy, "Where is my change?" He didn't understand me. Had to call his buddy to translate. I held up several customers, but I had the time and I was determined to get my 19 cents back. I finally did.
    Why am I posting this? Because I think a lot of time we all are too much in rush to get what is ours and the coffee pourers count on this.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

I have to say - if I didn't want my nineteen cents, I would donate it to a worthier cause than Dunkin' Donuts' bank account. Or someone who thinks it's OK to keep my nineteen cents without asking if I wanted it.