living w an alcoholic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

living w an alcoholic

5th, I have never lived w/ an alcoholic and I have never know one, whowas. But yours is such a sad story. Please don't blame yourself foryour friend's death. She truly did it to herself. And please don'tblame her husband� - he must have had lived in he** with hisdrinking wife. Maybe he gave up - just like you did.
    I am truly sorry, you lost a friend, but she is probably much better off, where she is right now.
    Don't be angry at her husband. He didn't do it to her. She did!�Even if you had kept contact w/ her, you could not have saved her. Onlypostponed what eventually would have happened.� So, please don'tkeep beating yourself.� Alcoholism is such a sneaky decease - eventhough may do not consider it as such.
    Best to you!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

living w an alcoholic

5th, even if you were the only friend, she had left, you could not havesaved her. It was nice of you to stay w/ her when everyone left her.And I am sure she appreciated that.
    But she is gone. It is time for you to move on and not beat up yourself, for something you could do anything about
    Let it go, and get on with your own life. Things always happen for thebetter. I know it is an empty sayiing, when someone is in pain, - butit is true.
    My own sister died unexpectedly. I was hurting so badly. Was angry ateveryone around me. Why did this have to happen to such a young woman,with kids and a husband.� But few years later my BIL came out of"the closet" - after 30 years of marriage. My sister would never havebeen able to accept that. When that happened, I felt at piece.� Asmuch as I stilll miss my sister, I� was actually glad she didn'tlive to experience this.
    God has his own ways.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

living w an alcoholic

Sure was. His 3 children do not speak w/ their father any longer. Hewants to get married to this guy, his lover - but he can't until hischildren are willing to sign papers, which they are not.
    So everything is on a standstill. And he blame ME for instilling the hatred in his children, which is so absolutely not true.
    Like I said, as much as I miss my sister, I appreciate the fact, thatshe is no longer� here to be a wittness to what is going on. Ifthe gallstone didn't kill her, her husband's "adventure " would have.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5thtry. Show 5thtry's posts

living w an alcoholic

can you imgagine?� it's bad enuf when you loose your husband to another woman, to loose your husband to another man, must be a double slap in your face.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

living w an alcoholic

No 5th, I can't imagine. That is why, I appreciate the fact, that mysister is not with us any longer. As angry and hurt I was at the time,I now believe God has his ways (and I am not super religious).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5thtry. Show 5thtry's posts

living w an alcoholic

well sometimes i don't agree w his ways.

Sections
Shortcuts