oh, no, can't say our president wouldn't hurt a fly

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5thtry. Show 5thtry's posts

oh, no, can't say our president wouldn't hurt a fly

recently obama was having an interview w a reporter from cnn or wherever and it seems that this pesky fly was buzzing around them.  the reporter mentioned how pesky the fly was and obama caught the fly btwn his hands and nailed it.  he had the camera zoom in on it.  it was pretty funnny ( i would have preferred to see some hand sanitizer come out of his pocket).  now it seems that people from peta are on his case because he killed the fly.  they're going to send him some kind of humane fly catcher so he can catch them and let them go outside

G I V E M E A B R E A K

don't these nuts have anything else to do.  go save a puppy or something.  i suppose that if any one of them had, say, roaches., they's catch them one by one and let them go outside all the while their munching away at their food and they're probably swallowing a few.  how about rodents.  they can stay and be a member of the family.  might as well, they have eaten the food you are.  try and catch a rat and put it back outside like WE NEED MORE OF THESE.

ingrid, nobody will take you seriously or any of the good (albeit a little bit too agressive for me) that you may do, if you take issue over something as ridiculous as this.  if a bug comes near me and bothers me, they're gonna get swatted, end of story.  leave me alone and i'll leave you alone, that's my philosophy for bugs and any other undesireable (sp) species. the trap will be set and i will enjoy the sound of it going off.  (don't like the stickies though, that's kind of cruel)

ridonkilis  (my spelling), but it gave me a chuckle at how people have nothing better to do.  take up a worthy cause.  animals, not bugs or rodents.  draw the line or you look stupid.  oh, i forgot we're in a recession, a war, unemployment, but save that fly so it can land on then your food.  ok, that was gross.

in my humble opinon of course.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 5thtry. Show 5thtry's posts

Re: oh, no, can't say our president wouldn't hurt a fly

would you believe bc made me edit p..p

that's about a ridonkilis as the fly story.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

It was the only moment I've chuckled with Obama on the news.  Usually, I get a little queasy, but that was nice comic relief.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I hate bugs and kill them every chance I get.

Among my worst enemies, ants, hornets, wasps, yellowjackets and centipedes.

I go easy on spiders as they kill other bugs, so I figure they are on my side.

Bees and Praying Mantis are two I try not to kill , as they usually are not bothersome.

Sections
Shortcuts