Unique gift ideas for Mom?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCLifestyleStaff. Show BDCLifestyleStaff's posts

OK, so we know that there's only so much you can give for Mother's Day:� brunch, maybe some jewelry, and possibly a family movie. But there's still room for creativity! Tell us your most inventive Mother's Day gift ideas!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cagey66. Show cagey66's posts

I think the most unique Mother's Day present my siblings and I ever gave our mother was a Father's Day present. Our dad died when we were young and my mom was both mom and dad. One June we surprised her with a Father's Day celebration. She loved it, but it also made her sad because she missed our dad so much. We stuck to Mother's Day after that because we wanted to see her happy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cindymc. Show cindymc's posts

we sent my husband's mom on a trip to las vegas (where she had never been) with her sister as a way to thank and appreciate her for being a great mom to both of us and being a wonderful grandma to our kids

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

This was years ago, my mother has long since passed, but she always said this was one of the nicest mother's day surprises she had - she was visiting an aunt in another state�the week previous,�and we completely redid her bedroom.� At the time I was a young married with little money to do with.� We lived with her and I really wanted to show her how much I appreciated all she had done for us.� We repainted her walls and even speckle painted the linoleum floor (which was very fashionable at that time), and painted the old mis-matched bedroom furniture, including the iron posted bed.� I bought a couple of packets of Ritz Dye and dyed her white bedspread, the scatter rugs and the curtains.� It completely transformed the room to a soothing soft palette.� The cost was something we could afford - a gallon of paint, a couple of packets of dye, and good old manual labor, our own.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfann21. Show patsfann21's posts

the spirit of boston is nice. if you take her the �day before or after you will save some money. i believe they have brunch which is probably a lot cheaper than dinner.