What aren't you thankful for?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

Not feeling particularly thankful this Thanksgiving? It's probably not Thanksgiving dinner table talk, but it's perfectly fine here to express some of the things you're NOT thankful for.

Vent away.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SweetScarlette. Show SweetScarlette's posts

I never want to hear the following words and phrases again:

you betcha
    darn
    gonna
    thinkin'
    pallin' around with terrorists
    McSame
    Failin' Palin
    ya know
    Troopergate
    too big to fail
    bailout
    I've got the scars to prove it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Denisohainle. Show Denisohainle's posts

I am not thankful for the last 8 years.
    I am not thankful for the bush administration convincing a gullible america that it is patriotic to ship jobs overseas (been laid off lately?) and patriotic to serve in a war which is based on lies and deceit.

I am not thankful that the bush administration has ignored laws, created their own laws, given unprecedented powers to themselves and to bush, ignored the US Constitution, ignored the Geneva Convention and re-defined torture. It is no wonder that Wall Street firms felt as though they can do as they so please. In-directly, this economic mess we are in, is the bush administration’s fault.
    This country is getting exactly what we voted for (in 00 and 04) and what we deserve, and I am not thankful for that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from youllneverguess. Show youllneverguess's posts

i am not thankful for this awful job with the worst boss ever!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LB351G. Show LB351G's posts

I am not thankful for the First Amendement which allows people to openly critcize and disparage our President. Like it or not, he was voted in to office and he deserves nothing but respect. Could you have done a better job? I think not.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rherr. Show Rherr's posts

im thankfull for your mom ya doosh

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

I'm not thankful for the still-twitching mouse my cat proudly presented me with today.

Sections
Shortcuts