What do you think of pink Red Sox hats?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErinIcon. Show ErinIcon's posts

Maybe I am biased because I HATE pink in general, but I can't stand seeing a pink Red Sox hat. Rather than disliking them because they are "only a fashion statement and a real fan wouldn't wear such a hat" I dislike them because as Tom Hanks said in 1992's A League Of Their Own "there's no crying in baseball" *I* personally believe that "there's no pink in baseball!!!!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cards135. Show cards135's posts

I have a white Red Sox with a pink B for Boston.  It's a women's hat made for smaller heads and it came in those colors....because it's for a GIRL!  What is the harm as long as I have the B on the hat?  I like the blue on men but I want to look feminine in support of my team.  I also like the green Red Sox caps with the red B.  I can't believe Boston fans are turning against each other over a style choice.  Relax and enjoy your summer!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jumbolax. Show jumbolax's posts

i thought that the pink hats represented breast cancer awareness but there was no reference in the article and nothing in any of the responses...no relation????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ps2man. Show ps2man's posts

the Sox do wear green hats sometimes.
    I I love my Camo Sox hat. call me a posser all you want but I have been a fan since the 70s

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from geauxtigers. Show geauxtigers's posts

I have a pink hat AND a pink 2004 World Series Champions sweatshirt. I am a devoted fan and watch every single game. There are plenty of poseurs in red and blue hats - particularly those with the great seats behind home plate that spend more talking on their phones than they do watching the game!

Sections
Shortcuts