"STILL LOOKING FOR MS LUCY 'loosey' GOOSEY" aka 'blondie'

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from neocon31. Show neocon31's posts

"STILL LOOKING FOR MS LUCY 'loosey' GOOSEY" aka 'blondie'

THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME PROBLEMS IN exeter, and that would mean there would be some 'forthcomming indictments', which of course would cause some hard feelings, at least................as well as redirect about $??? million dollars toward.............well,, your sis, for one, and her daughter....................
    as  well as redirect the anger of the masses of 'corrupt and armed'...........
    which you think are your friends.....well, here's the deal, since you seem to be the victim of "A CAT" which has "CAPTURED YOUR TONGUE"........
    this may not work out for your benifit....because of 'international law', and such things as 'liars here at this self same very much still the object of wrath news paper, and it's two afiliates, metro and b.com...........and yes, I know you think you heard all the news, but what you have not heard is........there are people who are so mad, they will do anything........at all..........to anyone who is on the wrong side here.......which could be anyone from you, to her, to c-wall, and on, and on..........merely because you have knowledge of certain events.
    that are possibly going to put people in jail for about a century, if these charges are filled...........so, I know C-WALL will hear about this, and she knows you, and where you are...........good luck to you all, because this is the last warning...
    and, yes, I know you are of the opinion that this can't be true..........famous last words in this entire show to date......................
    this goes down, you are all
    "matterial wits"   see?
    love and concern, you are all 'bad guys' but I don't hate you for that, no mind your attitude
    truly thom b
    this will not happen in 10 minutes, take your time, but consider this!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from neocon31. Show neocon31's posts

Re: "STILL LOOKING FOR MS LUCY 'loosey' GOOSEY" aka 'blondie'

from smokingrepublican-31@hotmail.com, or wsshuff/
    either one, but the latter is better
    wallstreetshuffle@live.com
    yes, and remember............'there will not be the problems you described to the economy due to the fact that it is now 'recession proof'...your friends all told you so.......................
    and that is what you said back in 07'  so, here we fo again, on a more personal level..................
    interpol is interested here.
    THAT ain't ever good.........so, talk to the fbi, and tryb to stay clear, since there will be anger directed towards women.
    n-con-31