Books

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

Re: Books

In Response to Re: Books:
    [QUOTE]In some ways I feel - I'm broken - that if I were more like other guy's and treated women like crap I'd be better off....yes I'm being factious! ________________ Oh God, no, Roger, you're not broken. Very funny, though. Just keep looking. I didn't want kids but do enjoy children. I know there are women who also don't want to have children. There are also women who won't cheat. Just take some time to get to know the women you are dating.
    Posted by Green-Mountain-Views[/QUOTE]

"Just take some time to get to know the women you are dating."

I (thought) I knew the last woman I dated - I knew her for 10 years prior to dating her for 3 and a half years!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

I would do, like, an interrogation scene with the next woman. Sit her in a chair and give her the Spanish Inquisition. Ask her only about adultery. Srsly. If you decide you like what she says, give her candy. Smile

And now, feta and spinach pierogies await.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

I wonder how long before one of the prudes poofs my pic.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

The Road, although I first read it in 2006, and have been reading it since. And have been crying through the last pages since. It's all about the lengths we will go to for love (although others may differ on that). Does it affect me that way because I'm a parent? I can't say. But I do worry, every day, about what would have to DD if I weren't here. All that post-apocalypse stuff? Incidental to my reading of the book.

Very nice question, CHC. I'm looking forward to reading your answer and others'.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

In Response to Re: Books:
    [QUOTE]What's the last book you read that left a really lasting impression on you and why?
    Posted by Corporate-Hippie-Chick[/QUOTE]

Yellow River by I.P. Daley

A Thousand Miles to the Out House Written by Will E. Makeit Illustrated by Betty Wont

.....great reads!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Yellow River by I.P. Daley

A Thousand Miles to the Out House Written by Will E. Makeit Illustrated by Betty Wont
    ----

You should post those in LL. That's how the humor runs there these days.