Do I stay or go

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Re: Do I stay or go

In response to Robin39's comment:

It always amazes me when people that have never met and have only interacted with each other online... actually think they know each other!

Take care of yourself, hoping everyone involved finds Peace of Mind.

Agreed! I find it disturbing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cindypenny60. Show cindypenny60's posts

Re: Do I stay or go

This is just Like a big Dream to me i can never believe this is happening to me after 2 years of broken marriage at Last charles his back to my arms with the help of this great man called Dr sanjay,After my Lover charles broke up with me without no reason i was in deep pain because i loved charles with all my heart because he was my first love and the one that gave me joy,i tried all my best to get charles back but all ways never seems to be possible everybody i met just kept on lying to me that everything would be okay,But yet i did not get back charles,This world was lonely without charles but when my helper came Dr sanjay who came and clean the tears away from my face because charles promised to get married to me but he did not fulfill his promise,Then i told Dr sanjay what has happened to me how my Lover charles Left me without no reason Dr sanjay told me to clean my tears that he assure me that charles would come back to my arms within 24 hours i was shocked and put all my trust on Dr sanjay and Dr sanjay did not betray my trust that i had for him. charles came back and apologize to me and our wedding date was fixed and he made me had access to everything he has am so happy please my friend i would love you people should kindly come for our wedding which is taking Place on the 11th of August 2013 am so happy and joyful may Dr sanjay name be praised and am going to spread this good news continuously to the whole world for the great thing this man has done for me called Dr sanjay,Please make your tears stop and be happy. You can contact Dr sanjay on sanjaylandofsolution60@gmail. com or cell number  +2348176363653

Sections
Shortcuts