Does my ex Still think of me??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GUINNIE16. Show GUINNIE16's posts

Does my ex Still think of me??

I was with my ex for just over 2 years, he dumped me back in Feb 2008. Didnt see him until October - 8 months after the break up. He told me he still thinks of me everyday, still has everything i have given him, has photos on his camera that he hasnt got developed yet, any car the same as mine he looks for me, any small blonde he thinks its me, any song, still thinks of me when what would of been our wedding song is played, he still thinks of me calling Charlie when he sees on the same (charlie is a dog ) he still has all my phone numbers, asked me if i still nicked all the covers and said i was like sleeping beauty - he kept saying its all good all good afterwards. And at the time i thought it was for the best. Throughtout this evening when he was saying this when i said bye he hugged me tight, held my hands then hugged me again.

I saw him In december and he got all emotional with me, kissed me on the cheek and hugged me tight and was very emotional

In march i was driving down the road, he stood staring at the car i hooted and straught away he waved and watched my car drive off

Do you think Now 6 months on from him telling me all this and what he has done since october he would still think of me everyday?

we dont keep in touch, only talk when we bump into each other

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Does my ex Still think of me??

If you want to remain broken up, let it go; there'd be no sense knowing. 

If you want to get back together, find out; it could mean a rekindling of your relationship.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALF72. Show ALF72's posts

Why do you care?  If he still wanted to be with you, he would not have broken up with you. If he had second thoughts about the breakup, he would have tried to get together with you.  I still think of exes on occasion, and my second wedding anniversay is tomorrow.  I have ZERO desire to get back together w/ them, but I do think of them fondly on occasion b/c they helped to make me the woman that my DH fell in love with.  The fact that he still recalls your relationship w/ fondness means that you had a good relationship.  It does not mean that he is going to get back together with you or that he should not have broken up with you. I truly believe that if you break up, there is a reason for it.  You get one chance per lifetime per romantic partner.  When it's over, it's over.  No matter what Jay Gatsby says, you cannot repeat the past.  Move on. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pollux. Show pollux's posts

How old is this person?  It sounds like he's still interested but instead of being an adult and saying something directly, he makes himself sound like a deranged teenaged girl pining away after one of the Jonas Brothers.  I agree with ALF72: move on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueOnTheDole. Show BlueOnTheDole's posts

guins, time for a new chapter.  You're being obsessive.

Blue, Using Up People's Money.

Sections
Shortcuts