Help, I don't want to let go!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jannicjay. Show jannicjay's posts

Re: Help, I don't want to let go!

dc - your post is really alarming - threatening suicide and sneaking around and trying to get him back?  he is trying to move on with his life and you have to as well.  you have to come to the realization that he is not coming back, he shouldn't come back and why on earth would you want to bribe someone to come back?  You can't force someone to do something they don't want to do and if you did, that would be living a complete lie. you are also being dishonest with the new guy in your life who doesn't deserve this either. you seem to want him more now because somebody else has him and that's just really lame and sad.  grow up. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Swansea, please take everyones advice and go and make an appintment with  a phychiatrist. Sounds to me, your emotions are in a mess.  Moved in w/ your boyfriend with your kids, who are not your exes? What do you mean by "sneaking around"? Suicidal thoughts?
    You need to get yourself straightened out, before you can have an honest relationship w/ someone else. Not only for you, but for your children's sake as well. You are obviously in a lot of pain and distress, but it is a lot more than you can handle on your own.
    And please leave your ex alone. It sounds like he is trying to make a life on his own - and that life does not involve you. If he does not want to get back with you, there is nothing you can do to make him get back to you.
    Wishing you the very best - Pingo

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Anyone who is coherent enough to post this is coherent enough to make an appointment with a mental health professional without asking strangers what to do next.

I've been through a divorce and got professional counseling - I didn't ask and no one had to tell me to get help.  You've needed a psychiatrist since long before Jan 4, 2009 if this is your ongoing reaction to a divorce.

ETA:  Frankly, I agree with the poster that said you need to grow up.  You're acting like a teenager who is closer to 13 than 18.  These tactics and emotional responses are usually outgrown, and if they're not outgrown, an adult with these "coping skills" (or lack thereof) needs professional guidance in developing adult ones that work.  And, what you need to let go of most is your manipulativeness.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from catnmouse. Show catnmouse's posts

Wow, I don't know where to start...

I think I would have to agree with the people who said you need to get help, you are lying and being manipulative.  You threaten suicide?  Do you actually try or is it another tactic to gain control?  I can bet your husband can't wait for this divorce.  You say your kids aren't from with this husband?  Were you married before?  Why on earth would you move in with your kids to a new guys house so quickly?  Were you cheating with this guy too or you just find it easy to jump from man to man?  Leave the poor  future ex and his new girlfriend alone, seems he is trying to move on with his life and be happy and it's not with you.

By the way, hope your current BF finds out what you have been doing the past year behind his back and kicks you to the curb, he deserves better than you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from angelinastones. Show angelinastones's posts

i have abook that could help you with your problem. you  can see this on my signature at the end of my comment. If i were yo leave your boyfirend becausse you were just hurting him, he may know that you still love your ex husband. You have to make you life better, be more mature enough so that you ex would believe that you are different from that the girl he was use to know. "the girl that keeps calling him and tell him that she will kill herself." 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Threatening suicide? Unless you mean it, shame on you. You are damaging everyone who really does want off the bus. You are making light of the combination of their pain and anhedonia. For shame.

And you will be causing psychic harm to your BF.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

The OP was in January...either they've pulled the trigger or gotten help by now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from catnmouse. Show catnmouse's posts

update?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

What you need is to be alone with your kids, no men involved.
    It seems you are "hooked" on men, cant live without them love them or not.

The underlying question is why can't you cope with anything on your own?
    You need to figure out how to get some girl-power self-respect. Get yourself a job, get your own place for you and the kids, get a vibro-toy, make some friends.
    Leave men alone until you figure out how they affect you and how to handle it with grace and dignity.

You are acting like an emotional rapist. No means no.

Sections
Shortcuts