neighborhood encounter - update

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from blueballoon. Show blueballoon's posts

neighborhood encounter - update

thought I would start a new thread for this...

funny, I just pulled up this link and realized I never provided an update with the dog girl situation.  So, somehow my neighbor (who has a dog) approached dog girl and got her information, told her I had noticed her in the neighborhood etc...and dog girl sent the information along which was passed to me.  We started emailing (much better than the awkward sidewalk encouter) and continued it for a few days.  The email was good and we set up a date last week.  date was awesome, totally comfortable and everything went fine.  It ended with us tentatively setting up another date for that weekend.  Continued emailing etc, all was good...both parties seemed interested etc.  Came to the day that the second date was supposed to happen (last sunday) and she asked for a rain check.  Was fine cuz it was actually raining and I just wanted to lounge all day.  She said let's do dinner this week instead, which indicated continued interest to me.  I emailed her Monday just to see how the weekend was etc and she pops an email back saying, "my week is crazy busy, is it ok if we touch base in a few days to coordinate the next meeting".  Ok, I took this as a total 180 and a hint to say I'm not really that interested in emailing or meeting up again.  So, I responded saying sure no problem, get in touch when things settle down etc etc.  So, at this point I'm waiting (not holding my breath) for her to email back to see where things might go.  I'm assuming she won't contact me and that will be it, but so many questions are really bugging me.  Why the sudden turn around?  Any thoughts?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UnluckyNumber7. Show UnluckyNumber7's posts

Re: neighborhood encounter - update

Maybe she found somebody else who made a better compliment to the dog, blueballoon. Sorry, but don't worry. I'm sure there will be other girls around.

Here's a thought: What if after a week or two passes and she still hasn't contacted you, you drop her an e-mail saying what's up and how come you never heard from her. And then ask her if you did anything wrong or ask her to give you any tips or advice. Use this as a lesson you can use next time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kristinRN. Show kristinRN's posts

Do you see her still in the mornings?? Why don't you nix the emailing and next time you see her ask her how her week looks and if she's up for dinner?  If she declines then take that as a sign to move on and forget about her.  It's worth a shot at least.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from neoned1121. Show neoned1121's posts

In Response to neighborhood encounter - update:
    [QUOTE]thought I would start a new thread for this... funny, I just pulled up this link and realized I never provided an update with the dog girl situation.  So, somehow my neighbor (who has a dog) approached dog girl and got her information, told her I had noticed her in the neighborhood etc...and dog girl sent the information along which was passed to me.  We started emailing (much better than the awkward sidewalk encouter) and continued it for a few days.  The email was good and we set up a date last week.  date was awesome, totally comfortable and everything went fine.  It ended with us tentatively setting up another date for that weekend.  Continued emailing etc, all was good...both parties seemed interested etc.  Came to the day that the second date was supposed to happen (last sunday) and she asked for a rain check.  Was fine cuz it was actually raining and I just wanted to lounge all day.  She said let's do dinner this week instead, which indicated continued interest to me.  I emailed her Monday just to see how the weekend was etc and she pops an email back saying, "my week is crazy busy, is it ok if we touch base in a few days to coordinate the next meeting".  Ok, I took this as a total 180 and a hint to say I'm not really that interested in emailing or meeting up again.  So, I responded saying sure no problem, get in touch when things settle down etc etc.  So, at this point I'm waiting (not holding my breath) for her to email back to see where things might go.  I'm assuming she won't contact me and that will be it, but so many questions are really bugging me.  Why the sudden turn around?  Any thoughts?
    Posted by blueballoon[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from neoned1121. Show neoned1121's posts

I dont want to alarm you, but it sounds as if someone from her past has shown up, or the huge crush she has has taken hold. Ignore it, your time is better off and so are you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tuckrules. Show tuckrules's posts

Pic's?