please let me know if you are definitely attending thursday.... don't want to be the only one there!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ariesgirl. Show ariesgirl's posts

please let me know if you are definitely attending thursday.... don't want to be the only one there!

Any takers?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from keater. Show keater's posts

Re: please let me know if you are definitely attending thursday.... don't want to be the only one there!

what are you offering? I'll know better tomorrow as it depends what last minute things I needs to do for my trip which I leave for on Saturday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ariesgirl. Show ariesgirl's posts

Re: please let me know if you are definitely attending thursday.... don't want to be the only one there!

What am I offering?  Nothing good Keater, nothing good!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from calmdown. Show calmdown's posts

Aries, now it sounds like it will be only me sitting their like a piece of meat in Cougar Town.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ariesgirl. Show ariesgirl's posts

In Response to Re: please let me know if you are definitely attending thursday.... don't want to be the only one there!:
    Aries, now it sounds like it will be only me sitting their like a piece of meat in Cougar Town.
    Posted by calmdown

well Calm, what can I tell you, when in Rome....

Sections
Shortcuts