Should I sleep with him if we are not exclusive?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirtyminds. Show dirtyminds's posts

Re: Should I sleep with him if we are not exclusive?

without reading every post.. dating in your 40s is totally different than dating in your 20s.  Getting married isn't as much of a goal for most either because they've been there done that or they like their life as it is. 

He clearly isnt making your relationship exclusive.. so you shouldn't make him exclusive. I know I would have difficulty doing that if I was talking to someone daily, don't make yourself so available.. a little chase is always good. I would need to set some boundaries emotionally.   If you can separate the emotion from the sex or maybe the expectations out of it.   Do what you want just be safe, very safe.     I get the discussion about standards and stuff.. but only you can judge for yourself what is right for you.  Who cares what everyone else thinks.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jebber4789. Show jebber4789's posts

How many different diseases do you want to pick up?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beastsgirl. Show beastsgirl's posts

If you have to ask yourself that question, the answer is no. Doesn't mean never, just when you don't have to ask the question. Trust your gut feeling. Take care.b.g.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

They say that people who visit shrinks with problems already know the answer,  they are just not ready to face it.
    I think the same is true here on a lot of these forums. You have already made the decision deep down, you just need to justify why you made it. Asking others for advice is a convenient way to do this. 

So what is your decision with this guy?