Time to stir the Pot!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from eg-is-back. Show eg-is-back's posts

Time to stir the Pot!

huh. I have not been on here much. Busy at work plus times are rather tense...thanks for the compliment though! (I think it's a compliment I'll take it that way ;-)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from liljess. Show liljess's posts

Time to stir the Pot!

[Quote]Jewelie, how did the date go? The closest I have gotten to anyone here is about 3-4 feet outside their bedroom window (Hi Tru).[/Quote]

Hi Calmy!! Do you miss me? Did that rash ever clear up??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigWillie2. Show BigWillie2's posts

Time to stir the Pot!

I'm bored again. Since I'm relatively new here I went back and read many of the old posts from this forum. Very illuminating, I must say.

First of all, what happened to that very active motley crew that used to post here all the time, did they all get lives? Or maybe they got laid off from their jobs. It's hard to tell.

I was stunned to discover that tru, so quick to judge me for trying to date while merely separated, is in fact an unwed Mother. I'm shocked, it's like discovering a Southern Baptist is a lech and an alcoholic!

But after reading many pages the person I'm most interested in is in fact eg. I'm sorry I missed her at that MFA thing this past summer.

I also discovered who 'sameas' is. I don't see how anyone could have mistaken me for that character. And while I wasn't surprised to hear that calmdown is pear-shaped, I was slightly surprised to hear he's married.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Amethyst2. Show Amethyst2's posts

Time to stir the Pot!

(turning bright red)...

Ooops! I meant friends -- honest!

Although, in certain situations, it could be interesting to invite a
    few fiends...spice things up a bit!

Lesson #1: proofread before submitting!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lukeseri58. Show lukeseri58's posts

Time to stir the Pot!

yep, too frustrating to post on a daily basis -- fiends -- lots of them in my life these days --

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Amethyst2. Show Amethyst2's posts

Time to stir the Pot!

Hi, Julie, Hi, Willie

Yep, I think a lot of people got frustrated with the new format.

On the other hand, i think there are a lot of new people posting..

What we need is a good question:

How 'bout....

Are fiends/relatives coming to your place for the holidays? Are you happy to see them, apprehensive, or both?

This year, are you doing less entertaining than in years past?

Have you used the economy to beg off an invitation to visit someone that, for whatever reason, you just don't have to energy to deal with right now??

Amethyst the Grinch

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jewelie42. Show jewelie42's posts

Time to stir the Pot!

hi Willie: i think i know what happened; when boston globe changed its format, alot of people got frustrated..........somehow it was easier before..........a few yrs ago, it was fun on a daily basis; I even had a date from here ......did not pan out...but none the less; a bunch of interesting people.........!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dougas. Show dougas's posts

Time to stir the Pot!

Jewelie, how did the date go? The closest I have gotten to anyone here is about 3-4 feet outside their bedroom window (Hi Tru).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from eg-is-back. Show eg-is-back's posts

Time to stir the Pot!

[Quote]Oh yeah, that was absolutely intended as a compliment. I think you're great!

Happy Holidays everybody, I have to start burning up a bunch of accrued vacation time before I lose it.[/Quote]

Hey btw why are you picking on Tru? What's wrong with being a single mom?? Why pick on someone for having a baby outside marriage?? Do you have some moral issue?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from trublusu. Show trublusu's posts

Time to stir the Pot!

Hi people - I have been away for a while because it's no fun posting when nobody is chatting, nice to see a thread going.

Hi calm, hi blue, eg, amethyst, will and everyone else! Hope all is well and everyone has a nice holiday.

And to Will - I am a single mother, not by my choice - the schmuck was cheating on me with a woman 10 years younger than me, in fact, she was just a teenager at the time. This is one of the reasons I take issue with people who cheat. I am very proud of the fact that I was capable and accomplished enough to raise a kid on my own. In hindsight I wouldn't have it any other way. I have seen too many divorced people argue over their kids and it only ends up hurting the kids. I'm with blue on the fact that you should wait until you are divorced. Their are a lot of guys out there that claim to be seperated, unfortunately, their wives aren't aware of it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jewelie42. Show jewelie42's posts

Time to stir the Pot!

[Quote]Jewelie, how did the date go? The closest I have gotten to anyone here is about 3-4 feet outside their bedroom window (Hi Tru).[/Quote]

hi Calmdown3 and Amethyst:
    a. the date was 2 yrs ago and it was pleasant but he was not for me; he smoked and was shallow and not interesting plus had only 45 minuts to be on the date (exactly) due to his boys' games to attend
    b. re: visitors/visiting
    I happen to do exactly what I want and never anything else; I used to please people but not anymore; I always say to myself first "what do I want?" and I go from there. I have no problem turning down invites.

julie

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from eg-is-back. Show eg-is-back's posts

Time to stir the Pot!

Hi Tru,

Happy Holidays!

EG

ps Happy Holidays to everyone else too. The days are getting longer now, so that's good.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from trublusu. Show trublusu's posts

Time to stir the Pot!

Hey EG, we need to have a post holiday cocktail soon !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from eg-is-back. Show eg-is-back's posts

Time to stir the Pot!

Definitely! In the new year let's do it!!

Sections
Shortcuts