Worst ways to break up?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e. Show 2ada63d622e89774a9fdcbc90527ab8e's posts

Re: Worst ways to break up?

Being treated worse and worse and worse until I finally got the picture (I was slow back then) and went back over to his place on a weeknight (I had a key), told him that I was done, grabbed everything I'd left there over a couple of years, and took off. He'd given me plenty of signs; I just was to young or dumb to figure them out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from luvrgrl33717. Show luvrgrl33717's posts

He just left me without a word for two years, and then I got a letter saying he was sorry.

In Response to Worst ways to break up?:
    Sure, breaking up is hard to do. Most breakups are bad. Still, there's a big difference between a bad breakup and a really bad breakup. So, tell us, what are the worst ways to break up? Have you dumped or been dumped in epic fashion? Share your stories.
    Posted by ncammorata

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

Well, my GF of 3 and a half years just cheated on me...I pronounce her "DEAD" and moved on.  Why meet? Why subject myself to more lies and by default  being told she thinks I'm an idiot?

Breakups - between adults should be face to face and allow for parting as friends.  When there is a violation of trust - there cannot be an "adult" conversation...just walk away!

DONE!

Fin!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from catnmouse. Show catnmouse's posts

Just made himself a disapearing act, one minute he was there and the next...*poof* no call even!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

RT, good job.  Seriously, congrats, I know you were very emotionally invested and doing what you did took real courage.

cat, honestly?  Wow, at least you are better off for his Houdini act.  Someone that spineless really doesn't deserve a relationship.

Sections
Shortcuts