Airing of Grievances!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Re: Airing of Grievances!!

This one happened this morning, and it so annoys me.
    People, who are waiting to take your space in the parking lot, when they see you turn on your car and start to pull out. Why don't they give you enough space to do so instead of sitting 2 inches from your bumper? This morning I tried to signal to the clod behind me to please move a bit. She didn't. I finally pulled back into the parking space just sitting there waiting for her to move. She started to honk the horn - I just sat there. She finally moved and in the process yelled something at me, I fortunately couldn't hear. If she had backed up just a couple of feet, we would both have been on our merry way.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prill. Show Prill's posts

Please don't leave me a voicemail and not say what you are actually calling with regards to.  Especially if you say I need to urgently return your call, at least give me a heads up.

Also, an escalator, like a moving walkway at an airport, is not a fun park ride. MOVE people. It is still a staircase, don't just stand there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitten1979. Show kitten1979's posts

In Response to Re: Airing of Grievances!!:
    Where were you through your wedding planning days, kitten?  Congrats!  I like KFC...
    Posted by kargiver

Hi Kargiver,
    I'm a little slow today so I'm not sure I understand the question. My wedding is this upcoming October and my friend just got engaged and scheduled her wedding for May. She's using all the little personal touches that my fiance and I had planned for our wedding that were supposed to make it somewhat unique, because "she just thought they were so creative and cute". Ugh. Should've known better than to open my mouth!!!

I've got time to lose the 15 pounds, but still, it's annoying. We've been planning for 5 months and I've been stress eating through the whole thing. lol.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

In Response to Re: Airing of Grievances!!:
    In Response to Re: Airing of Grievances!! : Hi Kargiver, I'm a little slow today so I'm not sure I understand the question. My wedding is this upcoming October and my friend just got engaged and scheduled her wedding for May. She's using all the little personal touches that my fiance and I had planned for our wedding that were supposed to make it somewhat unique, because "she just thought they were so creative and cute". Ugh. Should've known better than to open my mouth!!! I've got time to lose the 15 pounds, but still, it's annoying. We've been planning for 5 months and I've been stress eating through the whole thing. lol.
    Posted by kitten1979

it's annoying when people steal your thunder and don't even think about it that way.
    Just remember that your wedding will be unique because you and your FI are unique. She can steal your ideas, but she'll never be you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from zenbat. Show zenbat's posts

I'm developing a wedding pet peeve: "offbeat brides." I like couples who do their own thing, really, and I think the offbeat brides website has some good content and showcases some great weddings. But . . . I find myself wondering if my wedding is going to be too normal, lacking in creativity, and outdated. And I end up feeling like an uptight bore because now I find an upcycled, vintage, star wars, puppet-show, burlesque, indie rock jam wedding not cool, but just kinda baroque.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rirlo01. Show Rirlo01's posts

You're a riot, Zenbat.  Thumbs up.  

Sections
Shortcuts