Am I missing something?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

Re: Am I missing something?

I swam with dolphins in Cancun. I came home from the trip with this weird reaction to something I touched down there. I assumed it was something environmental, it is Cancun after all.  I went to the dr to get it looked at because my hand itched like crazy and he told me i must be allergic to dolphins. Riiight...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

I don't think you can be allergic to dolphins.....????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodie. Show woodie's posts

This reminds me of my gaff the night before the wedding. About 45 minutes before the rehearsal, my fiance reminded me that we were doing a cookout for the rehearsal dinner.  I forgot to buy the food!  Thankfully, the little country store nearby had all the hot dogs, hamburg, chips, drinks, and snacks I needed.  That was a close one! - Kath

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmt09. Show kmt09's posts

Start addressing the envelopes for thank you notes - that would be great to have done.
    Posted by somethingold

This is an awesome idea!!!  I can't believe I didn't think of this.  I just remember how much work it was to address the shower thank yous, and we're going to have about 3 times that amount to write out for the wedding!  I like to get thank you notes out no later than one week after an event, so this will definitely give me quite a head start.  Thanks!  :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

lol Northern, allergic to dolphins!

Peonie, it sounds like the program we're doing is different. The water won't be as deep (which is great because I can't swim!). I think it's a dolphin habitat (I checked it out and from what I researched, they really take care of the dolphins. That was really important to us; we didn't want a place that didn't care properly for the animals!) and it'll be us, maybe another couple, and the trainer.

Sections
Shortcuts