Another BDC posters gathering?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

there has been some talk of a gathering in the spring, i believe in the faneuil hall area. i don't think theres anything etched in stone yet.

i've heard good reviews about Ned Devines...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

Sounds good to me! Fridays are usually best for me, since it's the only day I know I won't have class.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

It would be a blast, but we're 70 miles from Boston...Sigh.

I'll be wishing I were there!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

I work in Boston, so pretty much any day works, as long as I have about 2 hours notice.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from downtoearth. Show downtoearth's posts

Isn't AI on like every night? :-)

yeah, almost.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WMegs5. Show WMegs5's posts

I would love to meet everyone even though in relative terms I'm a "newbie" :) I live in Beacon Hill so I'm close no matter where in Boston.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

I'm game :-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from downtoearth. Show downtoearth's posts

I can do Boston Garden bars almost any night (except American Idol nights) or Faneuil Hall for lunch after the snow goes away.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

Isn't AI on like every night? :-)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

I work in Quincy so it would take me about an hour by subway to get there and I could do a friday night. someone should let cosmo know. should we try and message some of the BDC girls on WC like Rapunzel? and if we could get Ralphie... :-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brighton1. Show Brighton1's posts

I'm open to anything. And the Red Line really isn't that bad. I should know, I ride it from Quincy to Cambridge every other day!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from somethingold. Show somethingold's posts

Keep this posted I'd love a chance to put some faces with "names"
    We could all wear ugly bridesmaid dresses so we'll recognize each other...

FWIW I am totally joking on BM dress front - but I know how much people like "activities" with their outings.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

I've got wellies and they were made for walking. I'm in Beacon Hill too (just moved in!), so I can get to most places easily.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

i currently don't have a car, and need something easily accessible via T. spring would be best, especially if we do the faneuil hall route...faneuil hall's snow and ice removal really leave ALOT to be desired!!!! they're one of the absolute worst snow & ice removers on the planet!! during my last retail gig, i can't tell you how many times I dang near fell.

right now, i'm open to anything...not working..however i'm waiting for this most recent unemployment extension gig to kick in. they haven't been too swift this go around..i waited over a MONTH for a "partial" check...because they had to "investigate" because I was working part time seasonal...i don't think they understood the "part time seasonal" phrase...for some reason, they thought this gig was "part time permanent"...like anyone is buying anything...they really can be idiotic!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

are you going to come this time missy?

we did the Sports Depot for the 1st one. Plenty of room, easily accessable and it's got good parking. It's got my vote for a spring gathering

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from circles82. Show circles82's posts

Wish I could come, too!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from helphelpImbeingrepressed. Show helphelpImbeingrepressed's posts

I like beer with my outings.

To get to the Sports Depot from the B line you'd get off at Harvard Ave and walk 2 blocks towards the Pike. It's also on a bunch of bus lines. I know it's on the 66.

You should totally go, Missy. No one should pass up the opportunity to meet me IRL.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from helphelpImbeingrepressed. Show helphelpImbeingrepressed's posts

I lived on the orange line for years and never had a problem with it.

Meanwhile, it seems the blue line is replaced by shuttle busses most of the time, the green line is full of drunk college brats and the red line runs once an hour.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

wouldn't recommend the red line. it breaks down every time you turn around. that & the green line I think are the most undependable lines in the system.

isn't at all familiar w/allston/brighton, outside of comm ave, and even then, my comm ave knowlege is limited to the BU area.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Missy509. Show Missy509's posts

[Quote]are you going to come this time missy?

we did the Sports Depot for the 1st one. Plenty of room, easily accessable and it's got good parking. It's got my vote for a spring gathering

[/Quote]

I may

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from helphelpImbeingrepressed. Show helphelpImbeingrepressed's posts

Doyle's in JP has parking and is on the orange line.

The Sports Depot in Allston has parking and is not too far from the B line (if it's sunny) and could have a hockey game on.

Jacob Wirth's downtown has a pay lot next door, and there's a handicapped on-street spot nearby, but I'd probably need to bring my husband with me to navigate those stairs.

I'm not familiar with either end of the red line, and I wouldn't inflict the blue line on anyone.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Missy509. Show Missy509's posts

woohoo, another meet and greet!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

as do I! Alewife to Quincy Adams weekday mornings and nights. I finish a lot of books and get in some good naps :-)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

I might try to come but it would have to be T accessible. Downtown Boston is great for me.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WMegs5. Show WMegs5's posts

Small world that so many of us live in Beacon Hill - i'll be sad to leave in August :( Faneuil Hall also has a parking ramp for those who don't live in the city.

Sections
Shortcuts