Back and Married!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Back and Married!!

Hey Guys!  Our wedding was on Saturday and it turned out PERFECT!  It really was the wedding of my dreams.  The days leading up to the wedding were pretty tough.  We had a lot of last minute stuff to finish.  But we got it all done and the place looked amazing!  Saturday was so much fun and we loved every minute of it!

A few quick lessons I learned:

*  Stock up on sleeping pills, I needed them!  I couldn't sleep for about 3 days before the wedding and I felt awful.  Luckily my brother gave me on the night before the wedding so I felt MUCH better Saturday!

*  Hiring a day of coordinator was totally worth it!  Ours was fantastic and really made the day run smoothly!

*  Having a first look was *awesome*!  It was one of my favorite moments of the day as we did it before the craziness began.  FI and I had a few nice moments alone and we loved it.

* Doing photos before the ceremony was really good too. With our families, the portraits were a bit stressful to get everyone organized, so I was really happy to be done with it early in the day.

I'll have vendor reviews to share soon!  I was lucky, I pretty much LOVED all my vendors (except the ones I had to replace 2 weeks before the wedding), but it all worked out perfectly.  One of my favorite vendors is my amazingly talented photographer, Leah Haydock.  Hiring her, again, one of the best decisions we made!  She had already posted some of our photos on her blog, less than 48 hours after the wedding.  And they are STUNNING!!!

Check them out here (we're at the Hyatt): 

http://leahhaydock.blogspot.com/

(ooh, she just posted Part II!!!)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Re: Back and Married!!

Your pictures are gorgrous, you are gorgeous and you and your (new!) DH are probably the cutest couple I've ever seen.
    Congratulations and best wishes, Trex!!! Cool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

Trex - your photos are wonderful!  You are very photogenic & Leah is SO talented!!  Your shots look they should be in a magazine!!

You both looked so happy, I'm glad you had such a great day!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScooterSM. Show ScooterSM's posts

Amazing and gorgeous!!  It looks like it was a wonderful day.

Where did you do your mehndi?  We have been trying to find someone, and yours in beautiful!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Trex what beautiful pictures.  You look beautiful and you and your husband look so happy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

Beautiful!  Congrats!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Congratulations!!

I love the photo of the two of you smiling at each other in profile.  You look gorgeous!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zenbat. Show zenbat's posts

Congratulations! Your pictures are lovely. And the pink shoes are adorable.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYEBride2010. Show NYEBride2010's posts

So beautiful Trex!  Glad you had a great day.  I loved the henna designs and your pink shoes!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from augustbride20. Show augustbride20's posts

Trex, you looked amazing on your wedding day. I am so happy everything came together and you really lucked out on the weather, seeing as it has been raining everyday since!

Your makeup is gorgeous, who did it? And, your dress looked beautiful on you. Congratulations! :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Congrats, trex! I was facebook stalking your photos and I love the henna, it was so beautiful!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Thanks everyone!  I am SO happy with how the wedding turned out!  It was perfect!  And our photographer is amazing, I am in LOVE wiht the photos!

Scooter:  we had an artist named Deepal come to our house to do the mehendi.  She was really sweet, did a great job!  We used her for my sister's wedding 5 years ago too.  Here's her website:

http://hennabydeepal.tripod.com/index.html

Easiest to call her, she never responded to my email (maybe in her junk mail?).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScooterSM. Show ScooterSM's posts

Excellent!  Thank you!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Trex, such gorgeous pictures and everyone in them especially the bride in your awesome pink shoes!

Looks like your mom and dad both made it and were smiling ear to ear the whole time.  So happy for you and your family that all worked out. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Congratulations, Trex!
    Fantastic pictures - thanks for sharing. So happy for you your mom and dad made it after all. Hope they and your DH will have a lasting relationship. Wishing you and DH a very happy married life.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Epigal. Show Epigal's posts

Gorgeous pictures! Congratulations!