blazers and khakis- where to get them?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from suburbgonecity. Show suburbgonecity's posts

blazers and khakis- where to get them?

Hello- we're going to have our groomsmen wear khakis and blue blazers in our wedding... but how do we go about that? do we pick out a pair of khakis and a blazer from Macy's or J Crew or whatever and tell them to buy it or is there a place that rents that stuff like Mens Warehouse? Want them all to be in the same shades of khaki and blue, you know?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: blazers and khakis- where to get them?

Hi, sub, I'd pick out a universally flattering cut of pant and have them purchase them.  They won't be super expensive and just about every guy can wear pants like that, again.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Re: blazers and khakis- where to get them?

Surburb, I congratulate you on being so practical. A blazer and khaki pants can be worn for a long time to come.
    I would pick out a blazer and a pair of khakies, and have your groomsmen just purchase those. Lots more of a value, than renting a tux. You may even go to one of the discount stores, like Syms, and find something you like. Then have them all purchase from there.
    I don't believe the groomsmen would be upset purchasng something, they would be able to wear later on. Bridesmaids usually don't have that option.

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts