Book to plan a ceremony

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

Book to plan a ceremony

Hi- I  know there are past brides that have used a book on here to design their ceremony.  I was wondering if someone could tell me what that book was, I have friends that are trying to create their own ceremony and a recommendation of a book that was usefull would be welcomed.

Thanks!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

Re: Book to plan a ceremony

wendy, I used "The Wedding Ceremony Planner" by Rev. Judith Johnson.  It was excellent!  I think I got mine at The Paper Store or Barnes & Noble.   It really helped me focus on the ceremony, not just the party, and has suggestions for ALL different kinds of ceremonies -- formal, informal, religious, not-so-religious, second marriages, kids, etc. etc. 

Cos

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatawagSBNy. Show whatawagSBNy's posts

Cos  How's the new Job?  Does your posting this time of day mean you have work access to the Globe?
    My schedule is fractured for a while, with a break at my home between a couple of clients I see early morning at their homes, and the rehab people who come to the center.  My morning paddle and post break.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

In Response to Re: Book to plan a ceremony:
    [QUOTE]wendy, I used "The Wedding Ceremony Planner" by Rev. Judith Johnson.  It was excellent!  I think I got mine at The Paper Store or Barnes & Noble.   It really helped me focus on the ceremony, not just the party, and has suggestions for ALL different kinds of ceremonies -- formal, informal, religious, not-so-religious, second marriages, kids, etc. etc.  Cos
    Posted by cosmogirl[/QUOTE]
    Thanks Cos, this has to be the book I was thinking of.  I checked out the table of contents on Amazon and it sounds perfect for my friend.  I sent her a link and she is very excited about it as well.  Apparently it is quite popular on the library circute she tried to check it out and in her network all but one library had the book checked out! 

Sections
Shortcuts