Boston Wedding Planner

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nikikoss. Show nikikoss's posts

Boston Wedding Planner

Hi!  I am looking for some recommendations for a fabulous full-service wedding planner in the Boston area - someone who provides great service at a somewhat reasonable cost.  Any advice would be helpful!

Thank you!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from venforknot. Show venforknot's posts

Re: Boston Wedding Planner

Linnea Tangorra is supposed to be pretty good but I don't know her pricing. www.linneatangorra.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Powder84. Show Powder84's posts

Before you hire a planner, search venues. Many of the venues in town have planners. An individual planner can sometimes cause more confusion, and cost lots of additional money. Many of the venue planners will help you with planning your menu, design the space with you, and also help you organize the whole day, and the best part is they know their space the best.  This is coming from someone that was once an indivdual planner and also a planner for a specific venue.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Our DIL spent big bucks for an individual wedding planner. She was ok before the wedding - only ok. But at the day of, she was terrible. She was shuffeling our guests around, and due to a bus mix-up, DH and I was "late " for the reception line and was scolded for it. When the time was up at 12 midnight - she literary pushed everyone out of the venue. I had gone outside to send off the bridal couple, and she would not let me back in to pick up my purse. Fortunately DH had enough sense to pick it up for me. We called her Mrs. Nazi.
    The only thing, we liked about her was, that she picked up all the tuxes at different hotels after the wedding and brought them back to the rental place. But that would not justify, for what she charged.
    Oh boy, just thinking about her get me so charged up. And this happened 7 years ago - Pingo

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goaliee. Show goaliee's posts

I've had great experiences with Melanie at Blissful Beginnings.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from asciammacco. Show asciammacco's posts

I highly recommend Gina Anderson from the Boston area.  She is an independent wedding planner. She is fabulous!! anderson.ginamarie@gmail.com.

Sections
Shortcuts