Bouquets?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Re: Bouquets?

Beagles, that is gorgeous!!! Who was your florist??

Also, Heather, LOVE the new avatar!! :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

I was looking at bouquets online last night for myself and found this, and fell in love....

I like it for my BM's. I want all soft pink and white colors for my BM's. I will definitely show this picture to my florist.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

In Response to Re: Bouquets?:
    [QUOTE]quickest way to cut down the cost? (other than cutting bridesmaids, lol) Use in season, garden flowers. I did and my flowers were gorgeous and affordable. I used roses, peonies, hydrangeas and i had several mini calla lilies in mine, but no one else did. The moms and girls had roses, berries and peonies. They were $50 and mine was $100. Bouquet In Response to Bouquets? :
    Posted by ilovebeagles[/QUOTE]

ilovebeagles, that is such a beautiful bouquet! I love the big pink peony! As you can see from my avatar, it is one of my favorite flowers :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

[QUOTE]I was looking at bouquets online last night for myself and found this, and fell in love.... I like it for my BM's. I want all soft pink and white colors for my BM's. I will definitely show this picture to my florist.
    Posted by Sept2010Bride[/QUOTE]

That's very pretty - I like the contrast of the roses with the daisies.  And thank you for the avatar comment! :)  I can't get enough of looking at wedding photos, it's becoming a sickness!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bouquets? : That's very pretty - I like the contrast of the roses with the daisies.  And thank you for the avatar comment! :)  I can't get enough of looking at wedding photos, it's becoming a sickness!!
    Posted by heatherv1211[/QUOTE]

Your hair looks so pretty.  How is it done in the back like that?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Yeah, you have beautiful hair! My hair is so long and thick, it will take at least 2 hours to put up, so I am just going to have it curled...not way am I putting it up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ilovebeagles. Show ilovebeagles's posts

My florist was Ladyslipper Designs, in Sturbridge MA.

Natalie is so nice, very professional and very affordable! I cant recommend her enough, she does weddings all over MA, a lot in Boston.

Sept - I have long curly hair and I got all mine up! (Bout halfway down my back)

[QUOTE]Yeah, you have beautiful hair! My hair is so long and thick, it will take at least 2 hours to put up, so I am just going to have it curled...not way am I putting it up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

[QUOTE]My florist was Ladyslipper Designs, in Sturbridge MA. Natalie is so nice, very professional and very affordable! I cant recommend her enough, she does weddings all over MA, a lot in Boston. Sept - I have long curly hair and I got all mine up! (Bout halfway down my back) In Response to Re: Bouquets? :
    Posted by ilovebeagles[/QUOTE]

No, I know I could put it up! But it is so heavy when I have in the past. Plus, for my own wedding I want it all down, curled and with a small flower on the side. And I will have my veil pinned right on top....

Does anyone remember when Monica got married on Friends? Kind of like that....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, you have beautiful hair! My hair is so long and thick, it will take at least 2 hours to put up, so I am just going to have it curled...not way am I putting it up.

Mine is the same.  I had it curled and had sort of a half up do...basically just a few pieces pulled back out of my face.  Took about an hour and a half...

This is the picuture I have her to copy:

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ilovebeagles. Show ilovebeagles's posts

Oh both sound beautiful. I knew I wanted mine up and it stayed up all night, did get a little loose towards the end of the night, but that was about 10 hours post hair doing time. I used Gina Joubert btw.

Some curls escaped but my sister pushed the pinks back in, I think it was due to my energetic dancing!

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bouquets? : Mine is the same.  I had it curled and had sort of a half up do...basically just a few pieces pulled back out of my face.  Took about an hour and a half...
    Posted by dkb6248[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Oh, I thought that was you for a second!!

Yeah...I don't even want mine up at all! Well, one piece pinned with a flower. It is just what I have always envisioned.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

I'm having all my hair pulled up for my wedding.  Otherwise, I'll just touch it all day/night.  It's better for it to be out of my face. 

My hair is very straight, so my hairdresser curled it, then put it up for my trial to make it appear fuller and thicker.  It worked!  I couldn't believe it. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ilovebeagles. Show ilovebeagles's posts

Mine was curled with a curling iron to make it less frizzy, then pulled up and it was low and to the side, with pinned up curls. I had a large flower on the center of my head and to the other side, just peeking out.

Worked well with my dress, with was fit and flare strapless lace!

[QUOTE]I'm having all my hair pulled up for my wedding.  Otherwise, I'll just touch it all day/night.  It's better for it to be out of my face.  My hair is very straight, so my hairdresser curled it, then put it up for my trial to make it appear fuller and thicker.  It worked!  I couldn't believe it. 
    Posted by Goodness1[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

My dress is over-the-top as my mother likes to call it, so wearing it down is the best bet I think. My mom is trying to convince me to get it all put up...

But when it comes to this wedding she says apples, I say oranges.

Sorry to hijack your thread, Goodness!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

[QUOTE]My dress is over-the-top as my mother likes to call it, so wearing it down is the best bet I think. My mom is trying to convince me to get it all put up... But when it comes to this wedding she says apples, I say oranges. Sorry to hijack your thread, Goodness!!

My mom kept telling me that I should put it up too, but was really happy with the way it came out.  My dress was a halter top and I thought down would look best.  I was praying for no humidity though, and thankfully we had a great day.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

I started a new thread about hairstyles!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bouquets? : Your hair looks so pretty.  How is it done in the back like that?
    Posted by Goodness1[/QUOTE]

Honestly - I have very little idea of how she did my hair!!  She just kept curling and pinning and it eventually came out like that and I loved it!  It sort of started as a low bun, but ended up bigger and curlier. 

Sept - My cousin has very long, thick hair as well and she had it half-up/half-down, and the down part was curled (as did my SIL).  Here's a pic:

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

[QUOTE]I started a new thread about hairstyles!

Oops - posted before I saw this!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

I love it.  That's how I was thinking of doing my hair.  A low, big bun.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Heather that hair is gorgeous, but so are those bouquets!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Yes Heather, those bouquets are awesome!!! Jen is seriously awesome, I get more and more excited to use her everyday!