Bridal Party Entrance Song

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Bridal Party Entrance Song

Have you asked your DJ for suggestions?  He would probably know of 4 or 5 that fit your criteria off the top of his head...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

"Breakin" by The Music is a really upbeat song.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

"Chelsea Dagger" by The Fratellis is also a great song.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Some Moby would be a good fit, too, I think.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from poppy609. Show poppy609's posts

We had "Dirty Water".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GK2bwed. Show GK2bwed's posts

Yea I am also having a hard time... it is funny because I like music a lot, and always thought it would be the easiest part!

Thanks for the suggestions!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FriarGirl03. Show FriarGirl03's posts

Our whole party is being introduced to the Batman Theme (Adam West Batman from the 70s). There will be props and crime-fighter poses.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

In Response to Re: Bridal Party Entrance Song:
    Our whole party is being introduced to the Batman Theme (Adam West Batman from the 70s). There will be props and crime-fighter poses.
    Posted by FriarGirl03

This is the most awesome thing I have ever heard.  Cool

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

In Response to Re: Bridal Party Entrance Song:
    Posted by FriarGirl03

Are you having a videographer?  I hope to see this on you tube.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FriarGirl03. Show FriarGirl03's posts

Jury is still out on the videographer. We're waiting for FI's cousin who does it as a side job to offer like he did for FSIL. However, the props were Jeff Turner's idea, so you know it's going to make his blog. I'm positive that my band leader thinks I'm a nutcase! "I need you to learn three songs. One of them is the Batman theme."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CT-DC. Show CT-DC's posts

I'm positive that my band leader thinks I'm a nutcase! "I need you to learn three songs. One of them is the Batman theme."

Well, we used the theme song from The Magnificent Seven" movie to walk out to - but we all walked out together (we only had 2 attendants each so not a big group of people).  My DH really wanted this - my plan was just to walk in without a big fanfare, but he loves this music.

So I think we asked our band to learn it.  Or did they just play a CD of it? don't remember, 3 years later....