Bridal party gifts?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Re: Bridal party gifts?

I have an MOH and a BM, and I got them each beach-y totes with their initials, then filled them with things I think they'll like. There's Bath&BodyWorks stuff (shampoo, loofah, lotion, soaps, eye mask, etc), necklaces, books, and I'm writing cards to put in each too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Whirled I like that idea!! I was thinking of just getting each of my girls something different. They all have very different personalities and would appreciate something that they would like, instead of all getting the same gift.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Thanks, I think it'll be more personal. I mean, a lot of the stuff is the same, like the bath stuff, but I got my BM a cooking for two book because she's been talking about how it's hard for her to make meals for her and her boyfriend without having a ton of never eaten leftovers, and a book of quotes for my MOH because she's into that kind of thing. And then, of course, the cards will be different.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Yes, that is a great idea. And I have to ask...what does your Screename mean? I have been dying to know!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

In Response to Re: Bridal party gifts?:
    [QUOTE]Same here Heather!  Basically.  I got the the three BMs Coach wristlets, but not the really little ones.  Then I got my MOH/bff a Coach satin-y purse that was about the same cost and I got my MOH/sister a wristlet and a wallet because I know she is always looking for a wallet!  I also got them a necklace & earrings set from etsy.  Originally, I didn't want to make them wear matching jewelry, but I had such a hard time finding a different present for each woman. Necklace & Earrings
    Posted by framerican51008[/QUOTE]

I got my girls earrings from Etsy too! Kinda obsessed with the site. I also got small wristlets.  I bought them their dresses so I thought that this would be enough.