Brides-to-be -- What are your wedding dates?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkandpearls. Show pinkandpearls's posts

Re: Brides-to-be -- What are your wedding dates?

Nov 2011!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kbpell. Show kbpell's posts

I'm a little late to this party, but I'm 8.14.10! 

Congrats to the mommies-to-be!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from twinklie12. Show twinklie12's posts

In Response to Re: Brides-to-be -- What are your wedding dates?:
    I'm a little late to this party, but I'm 8.14.10!  Congrats to the mommies-to-be!
    Posted by kbpell

We're date twins!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

20 years last week! 6/24/90
    Posted by JEnvie

Congrats on 20 years!  That's really wonderful. 
    My parents will celebrate 40 years in April, so hopefully we will get our act together and throw a nice party... I know who to turn to for advice ladies!  ;o)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

We just threw a 50th anniversary party for my in-laws!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

20 years last week! 6/24/90
    Posted by JEnvie

congrats on a great milestone! Any marriage advice for us beginners?? ;)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JEnvie. Show JEnvie's posts

hah, if you only knew!
    it was my second marriage the first one i call a starter marriage, and all i did was apply the lessons i learned with everything wrong with that one to this one and stuck to my guns, no misdirected anger, focus on what we do well together, travel, sports, i even became a  jets fan for him!  he's a sox fan, that is where i draw the line
    also, silly as it sounds, we switch sides of the bed every night, that whole my side your side schism was so symbolic of what was wrong with the starter one!
    our families are similar in their socioeconomics, religion and relationships, that's huge
    and he's a saint, he puts up with me and i can be a handful

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kbpell. Show kbpell's posts

In Response to Re: Brides-to-be -- What are your wedding dates? : We're date twins!
    Posted by twinklie12

Woohoo, twinklie! Are you getting excited?!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Marcellus Wiley says NFL culture still has "no tolerance" for homosexuality

In Response to Re: Marcellus Wiley says NFL culture still has "no tolerance" for homosexuality:
    there is more evidence/literature that Jesus Christ of naz. walked this earth than someone such as napoleon bonaparte  (non bible).  so don't compare harry potter to something that has clear evident facts. so you are telling me that because the first print of the bible was only 2000 years ago that im foolish.  so the Myans weren't really here.  It was under 2 years ago that they found a solid gold figure of a dude taking off rocketstyle with a breathing tube.  TECHNOLOGY BEFORE WE HAD IT.  must have been made today and put underground for fun.     ? don't get smart if you have simple logic. 
    Posted by ssmilloy36

I'll admit that there is proof that Jesus Christ walked the Earth, but what proof do you have that he performed any miracles? And the first bible was not printed 2000 years ago, my friend. Learn history before you try to talk with the big boys. Yeshua (Jesus) of Nazareth was born on the March 21, year 6 BC. =/ Your bible was wrong. I'm not positive, but I think the first bible was written 500 years after the death of Christ. Yes, the first bible was written long after Christ and all his disciples were dead. 

How are you going to tell me that those words hold facts? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Christinymarini. Show Christinymarini's posts

A little late to this discussion, but May 28, 2011!!! 

I haven't done much posting but reading through everyone's ideas has been great in the planning process.  Thanks all!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

I just want to say that I love when random posts appear in the wrong thread for no reason.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ScooterSM. Show ScooterSM's posts

I was wondering what was up with that!!

We are 10/3/10 or about 75 days from now.  Eek!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

EJL, I wanted to get married in the fall, but that would have made our engagement too long, and my b-day is in Oct, and I didn't want to share the month haha! So now, we are getting married in August and I will probably sweat my @$$ off.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Peonie,
    A few years ago a friend said she loves August because you get the first hint of fall and the temps start to cool down.  I thought she was crazy, but since then have noticed (or at least thought) that August is cooler than July.  Hope that makes you feel a little better :o)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

EJHL I'm hoping a Winter Wedding will be cool :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

Peonie, A few years ago a friend said e she loves August because you get the first hint of fall and the temps start to cool down.  I thought she was crazy, but since then have noticed (or at least thought) that August is cooler than July.  Hope that makes you feel a little better :o)
    Posted by framerican51008

Ooh, I hope this is true!  It has been WAY too hot lately and I was starting to regret picking an August wedding date.  We wanted Sept but all the dates were booked already.  And we're having an outdoor ceremony (weather permitting, knock on wood, cross fingers, etc, etc!).  I don't want my make-up to melt off after spending $150 on it!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zenbat. Show zenbat's posts

I'm right with you EJL! My date is 6/25/2011 and I'm terrified that my non-air conditioned venue will be a furnace.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Trex, I'll cross my fingers for both of you :o)
    We picked May because I love springtime and wanted to avoid the heat.  The week before my wedding was around 85 every day AND the forecast said showers on Saturday.  I was thinking it was either going to be super hot or raining, but it turned out to be clear skies and 65.  I must have earned some good karma somehow!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LJBRBeck. Show LJBRBeck's posts

My wedding date is August 20th, 2011 :)
    Posted by Peonie

My wedding date ironically is August 20th, 2010 :D

Sections
Shortcuts