Candy Bar

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from caringteacher. Show caringteacher's posts

Candy Bar

I'm doing a candy bar for my wedding and I'm going to buy red, white and gold candies (my colors are red and gold). Does anyone have a company or website they went through to order candy, hopefully on the cheaper side too?

Here are some candies I thought of, feel free to add more!
    Red - Swedish Fish, Twizzlers, hot tamales, kit kats or skittles in wrappers

White - mints, white chocolate covered pretzels

Gold - snickers, rolos, butterscotch, reese's peanut butter cups

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Candy Bar

You're coming down to the wire - how exciting!!!!

Friends of ours used Jelly Belly for their candy bar in their wedding colors, and not only were they pretty, they were delicious!  Two of their colors were also white and red, and they picked vanilla and red raspberry.  SO good. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

You could get colored M&Ms as well. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedFishBlueFish. Show RedFishBlueFish's posts

Atomic fireballs!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from plasko. Show plasko's posts

In Response to Re: Candy Bar:
    You could get colored M&Ms as well. 
    Posted by Winter2011Bride

These are a bit on the pricey side, but could be good for others, you can actually get you+newhubby's photos printed onto M+Ms and choose which colors you want! (like the colors you listed, except yellow instead of gold):
    What a cool momento, no?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

There is a place in Brockton on West Chestnut Street.....sells candies in bulk...

http://www.candymansales.com/

call em

Hope it helps!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from simon08. Show simon08's posts

I did a candy bar at my October wedding with fall/halloween candy - I had tons of mni chocolates, m&m's, dum-dum's, variety of caramels, twizzlers, etc. it was the biggest hit of the day!  people where lined up before it was even done being set up! 

I used cellophane bags with decorations on them - word of advice - get small bags because people definately overtake and filled their bags practically to the top! 

It was alot of fun planning and to be honest go to Target or such for the candy - they sell really big bags of candy there now for Halloween (alot of places have candy out already!) and it was cheaper than the on line bulk and you can have more of a variety

I will try to post a photo here for you to see how we did ours - but definately have fun with it people will enjoy it!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

I believe you can buy in bulk through Sugar Heaven.

you could probably get a lot of cheap bulk candy from BJs or Costco as well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kiwigal. Show kiwigal's posts

For some inspiration you might want to check out yummies.com, or take a drive to their Kittery store. They have everything you can think of!

Sections
Shortcuts