Clip Art?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from preserves. Show preserves's posts

Clip Art?

My FI and I are attempting to do our own programs, menus etc. I have several templates but am having difficulty finding non-cheesy, simple but classic plain black and white wedding clip art images. Does anyone have any free clip art site suggestions?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Prill. Show Prill's posts

Re: Clip Art?

Maybe avoid clip art - and just do a google images search?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

I used Microsoft's free clip art site, because I got very frustrated with the other "free" sites I found.  I limited my searches to B&W images and line drawings. I only wanted an elegant set of bells and a scroll type border and managed to find everything.

For the bells I used the second from the left in the third row, but the second from the left in the second row was also in the running.  I also edited out the swirly things.

For the scroll type thing I used the one on page two second from the left in the third row.  I also manipulated it, by flippling it so when I put the original and the flipped image together as one it looked like the letter S on its side.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie18. Show pinkkittie18's posts

I also frequently use Microsoft Clip Gallery when designing programs or brochures at work. They have a lot of options.

I used Microsoft's free clip art site, because I got very frustrated with the other "free" sites I found.  I limited my searches to B&W images and line drawings. I only wanted an elegant set of bells and a scroll type border and managed to find everything. For the bells I used the second from the left in the third row, but the second from the left in the second row was also in the running.  I also edited out the swirly things. For the scroll type thing I used the one on page two second from the left in the third row.  I also manipulated it, by flippling it so when I put the original and the flipped image together as one it looked like the letter S on its side.
    Posted by wendy98

Sections
Shortcuts