Congrats Heatherv!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

Congrats Heatherv!

I'm pretty sure that this is your weekend, right?  Looks like you'll have great weather!  Hope your weekend goes smoothly & you enjoy every second!! 
    Be sure to hug your hubby lots :)  We're looking forward to all your reviews & great moments!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ilovebeagles. Show ilovebeagles's posts

Re: Congrats Heatherv!

It's mine too!! And I know I have at least two other date twins out there, one begins with a D, cant remember 

[QUOTE]I'm pretty sure that this is your weekend, right?  Looks like you'll have great weather!  Hope your weekend goes smoothly & you enjoy every second!!  Be sure to hug your hubby lots :)  We're looking forward to all your reviews & great moments!
    Posted by tibird[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Congrats, girls!!!!  Have a WONDERFUL day, and continued blessings on your marriages.

~kar

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

Beagles - I'm so sorry!!!  I didn't write a list, I just remembered a post from last week...
    I hope that you have a fantastic time too!!!  Congrats!

ETA - I think it's DKB's & maybe A-M's big week as well!  Man, I should really check this before I start a post.  Sorry girls - Best to all of you!!!!  Big hugs!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

I think Ams is getting married June 27th, right? CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU GETTING MARRIED THIS WEEKEND!!! Can't wait for the reviews, I love the reviews! Ohh, so exciting :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmt09. Show kmt09's posts

Yes, a-m is the 27th, I remember because it's the day before my bridal shower!  :)

Congratulations to all the ladies getting married this weekend.  Best of luck and enjoy it!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tibird. Show tibird's posts

Oh lord... I give up :)  happy upcoming weekend to everyone & special good wishes to all brides :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ilovebeagles. Show ilovebeagles's posts

lol, too  many June brides! Wait until September and October, I bet it will be even harder to keep track!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

Congrats to all the brides, have a fabulous day :)  And eat your cake, dance and embrace the support from friends and family.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

Thanks everyone!  I was hopeful about the weather for the past couple of days, but now when I look it says showers... oh well!  Not going to let it bother me.

Good luck to the other June 13/14 brides!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ilovebeagles. Show ilovebeagles's posts

Are you getting married on Friday? Weather for Sat/Sun looks great, at least from weather.com's perspective
    Plus, thunderstorms arent that bad because they are really quick, you can still do pictures outside and all that stuff!

I came up with my date twins name - Diboneau or something like that

[QUOTE]Thanks everyone!  I was hopeful about the weather for the past couple of days, but now when I look it says showers... oh well!  Not going to let it bother me. Good luck to the other June 13/14 brides!
    Posted by heatherv1211[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverFestiva. Show SilverFestiva's posts

Thanks for remembering, yes I am 2 1/2 weeks away (ack!) and so is  Summerbride (same day, location and same honeymoon...haha!)

Have a great weekend ladies, it should be perfect weather for you! :-)

a-m

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajuly09. Show ajuly09's posts

Looks like a nice weekend!! Congrats in advance!!!  Take time to enjoy your day and take it all in! :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

We should start another "when is your date?" thread! Who else is in June?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Good luck this weekend, Heather!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

[QUOTE]Are you getting married on Friday? Weather for Sat/Sun looks great, at least from weather.com's perspective Plus, thunderstorms arent that bad because they are really quick, you can still do pictures outside and all that stuff! I came up with my date twins name - Diboneau or something like that
    Posted by ilovebeagles[/QUOTE]

Beags - I'm sunday.  you're right - I like weather.com better than msn or yahoo!  maybe it's jsut that their icon for "partly cloudy" is better because it at least shows a picture of the sun!  when are you - saturday or sunday?  and where is your wedding again?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ilovebeagles. Show ilovebeagles's posts

Saturday! I am a a Zukas Hilltop Barn bride. Do you have a lot of last minute things?

I have a salon appt tomorrow am, then dropping the dog off at his playcare/kennel and then off to rehearsal!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Good luck Beagles!!  It's been great planning with you.