DIGITAL WEDDING PHOTOS~ HELP!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from octbride09. Show octbride09's posts

DIGITAL WEDDING PHOTOS~ HELP!!

Hey everyone,

The wedding is over (still working on the review) and now I am trying to figure out the best way to organize the HUNDREDS of photos people have posted from our wedding. Most people have been posting to Facebook and some have sent us Shutterfly or Kodak picture gallery albums. How can I get our guests to upload their photos to one site?

I am thinking of sending a postcard to people with the information on how to view our photographers pictures and with information about putting everyone's photos in one place. Has anyone done this before? Used picasa? or an online viewing gallery for everyone's photos? a blog?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

Re: DIGITAL WEDDING PHOTOS~ HELP!!

In Response to DIGITAL WEDDING PHOTOS~ HELP!!:
    [QUOTE]Hey everyone, The wedding is over (still working on the review) and now I am trying to figure out the best way to organize the HUNDREDS of photos people have posted from our wedding. Most people have been posting to Facebook and some have sent us Shutterfly or Kodak picture gallery albums. How can I get our guests to upload their photos to one site? I am thinking of sending a postcard to people with the information on how to view our photographers pictures and with information about putting everyone's photos in one place. Has anyone done this before? Used picasa? or an online viewing gallery for everyone's photos? a blog?
    Posted by octbride09[/QUOTE]
    I used Picasa.  I created an account firstnameandfirstnameweddingdate@yahoo.com as the base for the Picasa album, and put a few pictures there to get people started.  Then I send out a userid and password to my sisters and friends and they put their pictures there. 

I also put our honeymoon pictures since many people asked. I figured that way they could look if they were really interested and if they didn't want to look but just asked to be nice then they didn't really have to look at them.