Engagement Photo - Need Beach Location Recommendation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from luvbug721. Show luvbug721's posts

Engagement Photo - Need Beach Location Recommendation

Does anyone have a recommendation for a nice location to have our engagement photos done at a beach? Any suggestions?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mo41083. Show Mo41083's posts

Re: Engagement Photo - Need Beach Location Recommendation

One of my co-workers had engagement pictures taken at Crane's Beach in Ipswich and they came out great. There's a nice wooden boardwalk that gave them something to pose on/around/with so they weren't all just "walking along the sand" pictures.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Nahant Mass.  40 Steps

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from venforknot. Show venforknot's posts

Do you like seaweed and half eaten chicken fingers and/or syringes? If so Revere Beach if your place! lol. (Sorry, I had to) Laughing

Really though,I second Crane's Beach and also Nahant. Salisbury Beach is good too But ONLY IF you go on a day that isn't too crowded and get down the end of the beach away from the crowds. I imagine you could get some really cute secondary shots at some of the honky-tonk arcade/food places there too if there weren't too many people around.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdw1003. Show kdw1003's posts

We had our E Photo's taken at Chandler Hovey Park in Marblehead.  There are great views of the ocean as well as the harbor.  I was really happy with the venue.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kbkp. Show kbkp's posts

In Response to Engagement Photo - Need Beach Location Recommendation:

If you live on the northshore and don't mind driving about 30-40 minutes, there is a great beach area/park in New Castle New Hampshire, just beyond the Wentworth Hotel off of Rt 1B. There is also a cute little beach right before the Wentworth near the Wentworth Country Club...there is limited parking, but the view of the hotel and the harbor is beautiful!

Wingaersheek beach in Gloucester is another great place and Rockport...anything up 128...you'll find some great spots!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from spinningwheel. Show spinningwheel's posts

If the South Shore is convenient, Minot Beach in Scituate is one of my favorite places, especially around sunset.  Scituate Light and the jetty are also great for pictures.  For North Shore, Plum Island has some great spots (and a lot of variety).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Becky5. Show Becky5's posts

In Response to Engagement Photo - Need Beach Location Recommendation:
    Does anyone have a recommendation for a nice location to have our engagement photos done at a beach? Any suggestions?
    Posted by luvbug721

I agree with Scituate-Minot beach and the lighthouse jetty area are beautiful!  Our photographer is based in Scituate (kjeld mahoney photography) so we had our engagements taken there.

Sections
Shortcuts