Fanueil Hall Bachelorette Party Ideas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Re: Fanueil Hall Bachelorette Party Ideas

For my bachelorette last year we ended at Ned Devine's/Parris (sp?).  I love live music!  They also have live bands at the Bell in Hand... and probably elsewhere as well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from clc51510. Show clc51510's posts

Depending on how many people you have going I would call ahead to the bars and find out which places will let you skip the line.  I attended a bachelorette where the planners hadn't called ahead to any of the bars and the lines at most of the bars in Fanueil were very long (Ned Devine's was 2+ hours). 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

you could do a pub crawl.  ned devines...cheers...hard rock cafe...there's also a bar on the other side of the south market whose name escapes me.   there's also hennessy's, paddy o's, the purple shamrock and bell in hand as well.   near the TD garden there is Hurricaine O'Reilly's a fun place.

another idea..a faneuil hall scavenger hunt...where the bride has a list of items (could be faneuil hall related) that she needs to pick up...

ned devine's is usually hopping on the weekends...calling them ahead is your best bet

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from candice211. Show candice211's posts

my vote would be ned divines for dancing and a fun atmosphere.
    good luck!!