Favorite Wedding picture

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Favorite Wedding picture

Ok married ladies....Can you please share one or two of your favorite wedding pictures. The photo can be any age.  I'd love to see what they are so I can get some ideas as to what I want.  I know I'm calling it close..but I have 8 days. :)  Thanks so much in advance, you've all been so wonderful.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Re: Favorite Wedding picture

mine is an unposed sweet moment- DH and the grromsmen came to meet me and my party at the hotel because it was raining and they were armed with umbrellas. It was a really chivalrous surprise. the side got cut off because the picture is big, but you get the idea:

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

That's an awesome shot pink thanks for sharing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SOEngaged. Show SOEngaged's posts

I'm new around here but saw your post and couldn't help sharing!  Here are my top 3 fav pics from our wedding...DH and I had a really relaxed and fun wedding, so we wanted that to come through in our pictures!

Pretending to be bored...our photographer was great....this was in the 1.5 seconds that we weren't cracking up! Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kathanne. Show kathanne's posts

Here is my favorite! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

SO and Kath great pictures thanks for sharing.  Keep them coming ladies.

Sections
Shortcuts