Flower Advice

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Re: Flower Advice

Jas, oh, yes, you've complemented me many times on my dress and stuff, thank you!  That is so special about the bracelet - what a creative way to incorporate it.

dkb, another glorious example of beautiful, white flowers!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Kar- I don't remember ever seeing the back of your dress! It's swoon-worthy!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FriarGirl03. Show FriarGirl03's posts

In Response to Re: Flower Advice:
    In Response to Re: Flower Advice : Don't you love how he really goes above and beyond for his clients.....
    Posted by Peonie

I knew he was "the one" when I mentioned, "I don't know what the lighting would be like for outdoor pictures" and he came back with the exact time of the sunset in Haverhill. Okay fine, you can play on my team! :-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

In Response to Re: Flower Advice:
    Kar- I don't remember ever seeing the back of your dress! It's swoon-worthy!
    Posted by pinkkittie27

Thanks, Pinkkie!  I did hate to bustle it <blush>, but it was a little impractical not to. :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucy7368. Show lucy7368's posts

I'm with WPP.  Every time I have looked at Kar's avatar in the past two years, I have said, "What pretty yellow roses!"  Surprised

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Friar, that sounds like a good sign to me!  I'm sure he can photograph white/ivory flowers so they appear true to color.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

Kar - your dress gets lovelier with every picture you post!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FriarGirl03. Show FriarGirl03's posts

I have another question. Without being too nosy, how much did you spend on your flowers as a percentage of your total wedding? FMIL is paying (don't ask me how I managed that one) but I don't want to go to her with an outrageous bill. I have 7 BMs and ushers so I know the floral bill isn't going to be small, but I was just wondering a ballpark amount.

Sections
Shortcuts