Forum bs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

Forum bs

What is up with the forums recently??? has anyone else found that they are extremely difficult to access?  And the time frames are off - a lot of posts say the last post was several hours ago when it wasn't!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Re: Forum bs

The forums have been annoying for WEEKS!  But especially this week.  I can almost never get back to the complete list of Lifestyles forums.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Yeah, it appears that they're making them "better" or something. I wish they would stop doing that. Better = broken.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

my access has been spotty too. like fram said, it's been this way for weeks. It's good to know it's not just me!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Just getting to the Forum page has been a problem for several months.  Its hit or miss, but today I haven't been able to get on at all.  I only got here by clicking a fetaured thread off the Lifestyles page.  The Forum link is dead in the water.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Weddings always seems to work, movingtarget.  Not sure why.

What a pain!!!  I've been getting notifications that a thread I have in Pets is getting comments, and I can't read them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkb6248. Show dkb6248's posts

It's interesting because these boards were much more active last year before they started "improving" them.  Most days, I don't even bother trying to get on here just to save myself the frustration. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

so the broken-feature-of-the-moment is "reply to post", so I can't reply directly to a post...

I definitely have avoided the forums a bit lately because of the technical difficulties, and it's obvious that participation in general has gone way down in the past few months, for whatever reasons. 

Today was able to get on, but had to go from a "parents" link on the Lifestyle page to the general forums.  we shall see! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

If you're getting an error message when you reply to a message, just hit OK, and it will post anyway despite what it tells you.  I've had this problem since the boards came back in April.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sher. Show sher's posts

i can't get to the posts most days. i can click on forums but the page never loads. It saya "welcome sher" and will let me edit my profile but i can't get to any posts unless i find a most recent discussion and then click over to forums from the hearder of that post. of course that doesn't work all the time either. very strange.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

I get the blank white page some times, other times I do get to the forums and it marks messages I have read as unread, other times it says there is a new post by someone and I scroll through and there is nada, zip, zilch new.  Uggg I think I may have to move exclusively to Ravelry.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

I have found a way to see the entire forums list.  Works 9 times out of 10, but what a pain! 
    If you go to Lifestyles, then Moms, then click on a discussion, then click on Parents in the breadcrumbs at the top, it brings you to the entire forums list, including the wedding sections.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from heatherv1211. Show heatherv1211's posts

In Response to Re: Forum bs:
    I have found a way to see the entire forums list.  Works 9 times out of 10, but what a pain!  If you go to Lifestyles, then Moms, then click on a discussion, then click on Parents in the breadcrumbs at the top, it brings you to the entire forums list, including the wedding sections.
    Posted by framerican51008

I was doing that too!!  How funny.  Today it seems to be working normally...

Sections
Shortcuts