Hair/Make Up - Bedford Area

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from caringteacher. Show caringteacher's posts

Hair/Make Up - Bedford Area

Hello! I am getting married this October in Wilmington/Bedford area. I was wondering if people could recommend a salon or people who would travel to do hair or make up. THANKS!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

Re: Hair/Make Up - Bedford Area

You can try Organix in Bedford - not sure if they will travel but they do a great job.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trex509. Show trex509's posts

You could look at Pyara in Burlington.  I have only had my hair cut there, but it is a really nice place!  And I know they have a room they let you use if you are getting married so you can hang out, have mimosas and stuff while everyone is getting their hair and makeup done.  Might be expensive though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from laryan. Show laryan's posts

Brigid Cermak is awesome...

her website is www.makeupbybrigid.com

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dani273. Show Dani273's posts

I second Laryan!!! Brigid is fantastic and very easy to work with. She is reliable and uses quality products.  I know that she has some September and October openings because I just refered a bride to her, as I don't do very many weddings any more.  Her prices are also very, very reasonable and she works with a really good hair stylist...I think her name is either Jen or Tracy, but I am not sure which.  You can email her at cerschart "at" msn "dot" com or go to her website at www.makeupbybrigid.com

Sections
Shortcuts