Hairstyles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Re: Hairstyles

thanks Jasmine! A bob is actually really flattering on most face shapes, unless you have a really really full face, so it's a very safe way to go.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasmine09. Show jasmine09's posts

haha--i just can't to a bob b/c then i would have to blow dry my hair every day or else have a total afro!  i have a TON of hair.  every hair dresser just puzzles over what to do with it so it doesn't become a big mushroom.  so i try to keep it long enough that i can get a little weight on it.  But truly, the bob looks perfect on you!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Don't you see that little tree thing on the bottom to post pictures??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

In Response to Re: Hairstyles:

Don't you see that little tree thing on the bottom to post pictures??
    Posted by Sept2010Bride

Haha Thank Sept!!!!  I did not notice that was a new feature!!  You used to have to do it through a website like photobucket, but then if you clicked on my photo and it went to photobucket, my name would be in the url so I didn't like that.

Now I have to find a good pic of my hair :o)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Let's give this a whirl!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

Very pretty! I posted a comment about The Brookmeadow under your review of it!
    I love that necklace :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmt09. Show kmt09's posts

Oh Fram I love your hair!  That's actually very close to what I want to do with mine.  We have just about the same hair color too!  :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Let's give this a whirl!!
    Posted by framerican51008

No problem, glad I could help! Gorgeous hair! Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Sorry if this is enormous! This isn't me, but this is what I'm going for. My hair is about this length and super, obnoxiously fine! At my trial my stylist managed to get the curls to stay (and they stayed all day aftward!). I have some hair bling similar to the photo too.

I started growing my hair out in January to see how long it would get before my wedding, and I *can't wait* to cut it into a chin-length bob in a few weeks!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

WPP, that's a beautiful hairstyle.  Looks very pretty and full. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

WPP, I love that!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wendy98. Show wendy98's posts

Hello there, I don't have the patience for posting photos on here, but I used the link below to find updos to show my hairdresser: http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b207/be_byte6/ I wore it all up and curled, with the veil under my updo.  Unfortunately, the hairdress didn't get it quite right :o(  It still looked good, but no matter how much I tried to communicate what I wanted she didn't make my hair messy/wavy enough.  I even had a photo from when I was a BM so I could say I wanted it wavy like that and that the other hairdresser had curled my whole head first, but she just could not get it!!!  I was looking at a photo of me and my BM/SIL at the wedding and I thought, darn I should have pointed over to her and said I wanted it messier like that!!! I swear I am not a miserable person, I am just finding through all of this wedding stuff that I don't communicate as well as I thought I did :o)
    Posted by framerican51008

I used the same site as Fram for inspiration, from the softly pulled back category
    The specific picture was third page, third row down last picture on the right (lady with a green shirt)  It looks similar to what Jasmine did but I had mine start a bit higher on my head, and I had my tiara in front. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

I have very fine curly hair, so I do have to blow dry it straight every day. At least my hair is fine so that it's not too hard to straighten- the trick is keeping it staright all day- especially in the humidity! I use gallons of anti-humidty hair spray. Unless it's raining, then I just wear it curly because it' no even worth the fight!

haha--i just can't to a bob b/c then i would have to blow dry my hair every day or else have a total afro!  i have a TON of hair.  every hair dresser just puzzles over what to do with it so it doesn't become a big mushroom.  so i try to keep it long enough that i can get a little weight on it.  But truly, the bob looks perfect on you!
    Posted by jasmine09

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Fram- love your hair, and I'm not usually a fan of the waterfall veil, but it looks so sweet and romantic on you!

WPP- I love that 'do, you get the best of up and down with that look!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HappyFrappy. Show HappyFrappy's posts

Like Goodness, I'm trying to achieve a loose and romantic look as well. Here are a couple pictures that I will bring to my hair trial next Saturday.

Instead of a veil, I'll be wearing this fascinator that I purchased from Etsy.com

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Happy, I like that flower! I am looking for one for my hair. I keep seeing things on here that are purchased from Etsy. I'll have to check out that site.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goodness1. Show Goodness1's posts

Yes, Happy.  That's the exact look I'm gearing towards, too.  It's so pretty.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dougas. Show dougas's posts

I hate to put up a picture of me but I will do it this once, this is how I wear my hair.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

Happy- very pretty, love the fascinator!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peonie. Show Peonie's posts

I hate to put up a picture of me but I will do it this once, this is how I wear my hair.
    Posted by dougas

What????

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

In Response to Re: Hairstyles : What????
    Posted by Peonie

Ah, yes. You'll get used to him. He's like the crazy uncle who runs around in his underwear. But he's harmless and entertaining sometimes. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

Happy Frappy - love your photos!!  Hope your hair turns out that fabulous!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from HappyFrappy. Show HappyFrappy's posts

Thanks! I can't wait for my hair trial this week!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from framerican51008. Show framerican51008's posts

I'm just doing a very simple updo with a thin crystal headband and a short veil under the updo.  My hair is straight and just past my shoulders, so I don't think I could do much with it down.  Plus, my hair looks a thousand times better up with the dress.  Something similar to this.  Must have side-swept bangs due to five-head!  LOL!
    Posted by kmt09

I forgot to tell you I feel your pain on that five-head comment!!  :o)  I've only had bangs for the past year or so and I wish I had tried them sooner.  My hair looks SO much better!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sept2010Bride. Show Sept2010Bride's posts

Girls, all of these hairstyles are gorgeous!  Here is mine - my hair is actually pretty long (center of my back) but you wouldn't know it from this hairstyle.  And I stuck 3 or 4 sparkly hairpins in.       As you can see, a few of the curls fell a bit, but I didn't mind.  took me about half an hour to get all the pins out afterward, though! 
    Posted by heatherv1211

Heather, is your dress the Tia?? I LOVE IT! I love the off the shoulder look. I couldn't afford an Augusta Jones dress...but they def had a lot of off-the-shoulder dresses!

Sections
Shortcuts