Holy Cr@p

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NorthernLghts. Show NorthernLghts's posts

Re: Holy Cr@p

wow that went by fast!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rapunzel41. Show Rapunzel41's posts

Tell me about it!!!

I'm more in panic mode about getting my school work organized and submitted before the honeymoon than I am about the wedding at this point.  LOL!

I had my bachelorette party this past weekend, and G has his bachelor party this coming weekend.  I think that's what really clued us in that the time is finally here!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Very exciting for you Rap.  I'm 4 months out from today and I can't believe how fast the time went by.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rapunzel41. Show Rapunzel41's posts

In Response to Re: Holy Cr@p:
    [QUOTE]Very exciting for you Rap.  I'm 4 months out from today and I can't believe how fast the time went by.
    Posted by Winter2011Bride[/QUOTE]

You better hang on tight...  The next four months are going to FLY.

That's my new mantra.  This process is a like a roller coaster.  You've just got to throw your arms up in the air and scream "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" and enjoy the ride!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Thanks.  I probably don't have as much stress as most brides, as this is a second wedding for both of us.  But I'm starting to think about al the little things I can do.  And my son is super excited about it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinkkittie27. Show pinkkittie27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Holy Cr@p : You better hang on tight...  The next four months are going to FLY. That's my new mantra.  This process is a like a roller coaster.  You've just got to throw your arms up in the air and scream "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" and enjoy the ride!
    Posted by Rapunzel41[/QUOTE]

good ofr you! That's exactly the kind of attitude you need to have at times like these!
    So excited for you, Rap! Hope everything goes off without a hitch!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYEBride2010. Show NYEBride2010's posts

In Response to Holy Cr@p:
    [QUOTE]How did I go from having 10 months until our wedding to having 10 DAYS till our wedding?!?! G and I sat down last night and went over all the details for next week.  Our families start arriving on the 20th and our time won't be our own after that...   Seriously - I'm getting MARRIED.  NEXT.  WEEK. &^$*%^$*^%$^*$*
    Posted by Rapunzel41[/QUOTE]

WOW!!!! I think I started reading these about 10 months ago and remember that you had quite a bit of time.  It is insane how fast the time goes by!  Enjoy it all and can't wait to hear how it all went afterwards!!!!

Congrats!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhirledPeasPlease. Show WhirledPeasPlease's posts

Have fun basking in your pre-wedding glory! Oh, and whatever is on your to-do list: delete at least one thing. 

These next 10 days will feel like 10 minutes!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

Rapunzel!  So excited for you!  We've been bdc friends for YEARS now (remember the Newton get-together) and I can't believe your big day is finally here.  I know it will be wonderful. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rapunzel41. Show Rapunzel41's posts

[QUOTE]Rapunzel!  So excited for you!  We've been bdc friends for YEARS now (remember the Newton get-together) and I can't believe your big day is finally here.  I know it will be wonderful. 
    Posted by cosmogirl[/QUOTE]

So long, huh?!!?  I was on here for a while, then left for a while when things got bad for me, then came back when things got great again!  I've been with FI for six years now!

As for deleting tasks off my to do list, I'm just working through them one at a time.  They're all the little things I need to remember between now and next Friday when we leave for the hotel.  Nothing insurmountable - I ordered the vegan cupcakes today, so that got checked off!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

Seems like yesterday you were in a panic about your ring!  WOW!!!  Best wishes as you head into the final days as an engaged couple. :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sunshine85. Show Sunshine85's posts

Sounds wonderful! Mine is ten months away and I couldn't be more excited! I want it to come faster, but I know it will be here before I know it so i'm enjoying the planning!

Sections
Shortcuts